Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Best fishes...

Hi there! 

Well it may not be the month of mermaids around here anymore but when new cuties like Leela MerBean are released I simply can't resist! She is actually one of two new digital mermaids that hit the TGF store this past weekend, which got me very excited. And with only one month of summer left I had to get Leela on a card ASAP. So I grabbed the Fintastic Friends set from Lawn Fawn once again and stamped up some fish to go with her because no one wants a lonely mermaid. The papers are just a random mix from my scrap bags in my absolute favorite color combo... you can't beat orange and aqua in my book!   ;)

Thanks for dropping by and saying hi. I shall be back tomorrow (probably with another mermaid card, LOL).  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (polka dot), Dear Lizzy (stripe), KI Memories (orange)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Leela Merbean)
stamps- Lawn Fawn (Fintastic Friends set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Colorbox creamy brown 
Doodlebug Token
Papertrey Ink jute twine
Lawn Fawn stitched hillside die
Ranger liquid pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyeshadow- G0000, G000
hair- YR31, YR21, YR12, E33
tail- G0000, G00, BG34, YR30
top- YR30, YR31
fish- YR30, YR12, YR18, G000, G00, BG18

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I couldn't have resisted her either... Especially with that name! Another beautiful card, Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

FINTASTIC! !!!!!! I bought both of those cuties that the Greeting Farm released too. Love your Beautiful card!!!!! This past Saturday we had the 2nd annual Mermaid festival here!!! Brooke, her cousin, and I dressed up this year for it. We even walked in the parade with all the other dressed up Mermaids. .. Can't wait till next years.
Hugs, Heidi

chrilvian said...

droool ..adorable