Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Oceans of love...

Olo! 

So I promised another mermaid card but this time I went with a Kraftin Kimmie image so that I could play along in this week's 'anything goes' challenge. I recently got the Under the Sea set when it was on sale and it was all for this sweet stamp. I adore how the little girl and mermaid are reaching for each other and that each of them have a tiny animal pal to keep them company... tugs at my heart strings. :)
With so much going on in the scene I stuck with a very CAS card design. All I needed was a thin strip of cloud paper up top, a small sentiment and a sprinkle of sequins to pull it all together. Yep, this one really speaks to me... all those summers growing up, wishing for something exactly like this to happen. 

OK, gotta jet. Have a good one! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Under the Sea set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
The Twinery twine
Studio Calico sequins
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E34 mermaid- YR30, YR31, E21
shirt- Y02, Y15
mermaid tail- YG21, YG05, YG14
boat- RV14, RV25, RV29, YR30, YR31, YR21, YR12, C0, C1
kitten- W2, W4, W6
sea/sky- BG000, BG10, BG53, Y0000, Y11

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Love this creation!!!!! Good Luck on the challenge too!!!
Hugs, Heidi 🐳🐋🐟🐙🐡

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card - such a sweet image and you've created a magical card with it! Jo x