Friday, August 7, 2015

You lift me up...

TGIF everybody!

It's Bellariffic Friday once again and I am joining the fun with another of my new Stamping Bella stamps. This is Tiny Townie Blossom Loves Balloons and I got a bit creative in how I used the actual stamp. Since Blossom is flying through the air I thought it would be cool to create the illusion that we are watching her through a window as she rises up into the sky. So I stamped the image three times and trimmed each one into a small square, focusing on a different part of the image each time. So first we see the bunch of balloons, then Blossom's sweet little face and finally her toes dangling in the air. Because I had this kind of comic strip looking design going on I went very CAS and omitted any pattern paper that would fuss it up. All I needed was a colorful sentiment and a sprinkling of sequins to fulfill this week's challenge requirement to add either buttons, bows or sequins. 

Ok, I'm off for a day of coloring. Have a fabulously fun weekend my crafty peeps!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It 
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Blossom Loves Balloons), Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Hero Arts orange ombre
Studio Calico and Doodlebug sequins
Sharpie white marker
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E34, E37, E29
clothes- RV000, RV02, RV23, RV14, YR12, YR04, Y11, Y13, Y19, V91, YG21, YG23, E81, 0
balloons- RV000, RV02, RV23, RV14, YR21, YR12, YR04, Y11, Y13, Y19
sky- B0000

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Love it! !!! Sooo very pretty! !! You always have the best sentiments too! Have yourself a very Wonderful Weekend! !!!
Hugs, Heidi

martina's kaartjes said...

this is great fun !
martina
x

Dotty Jo said...

Oh wow, look how you coloured the balloons! What a beauty, Jo x

Aileen said...

Ohhh my goodness, I have just been looking through your blog. You are so so talented. Your card designs and your colouring is mind blowing. So wonderful.