Monday, August 10, 2015

Thinking of you...

Good morning! 

Just a quick card to share this morning using an oldie but a goodie from my stash. This sweet little Swiss Pixie is from the now retired Take a Seat set by CC Designs. I colored her up and put the card together during my crafty get together last Friday because she was a great stamp to show how I mask images together. I think she looks super cute resting on her hope chest, I wonder what she is thinking about? There is a tiny bit of altering done on her shirt. Originally the print was a pair of cherries but that didn't really jive with the yellow and green floral scheme I had going on in the paper so I colored them in to look like little yellow flowers and turned the stem into a couple of leaves. I think the change works in a pinch.  

Alrighty, time for me to get the day started. 
Later gators!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Hero Arts and Copic X-Press It
paper- Jillibean Soup (gingham and floral), Echo Park (woodgrain)
stamps- CC Designs (Swiss Pixie Take a Seat set), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Fancy Pants sequins
Prima flower
Teresa Collins enamel dot
American Crafts jute twine
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- C6, C8, C10
clothes- E81, 0, Y11, Y21, YG25, YG17
hope chest- E40, E41, E43, YG21, YG03
pillow- E50, Y21, BV20, YG25, YG17