Thursday, August 27, 2015

MeWow...

Hello, hello! 

The card I have to share with you today is one that I've been wanting to do for quite some time. This Lovin' Feline kitty by Art Impressions has got such a great attitude, he totally looks like he thinks that he is absolutely fabulous. So I figured he needed a sentiment that was just as amazing as he is. I gotta say that I was both surprised and a bit disappointed that none of the animal stamp sets in my stash included a "me-wow" pun. But I wasn't going to let that stop me, instead I grabbed these foam Thickers and made my own sentiment. I did a bit of altering to the cat too, originally he has some hearts on his backside that I just wiped away before stamping. And I also cut a sliver of the silver glitter cardstock so that he could have a blinged out collar as well. 

Well, that's all I've got... thanks for stopping by!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Rover)
American Crafts POW silver glitter cardstock
stamp- Art Impressions (Lovin' Feline)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug silver glitter Sprinkles
American Crafts thickers
Copic markers:
fur- E40, E41, E50, V22, BV23, 0
ears/nose- R11, R02, R12