Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hello friend...

Olo!

I've got another card to suit my colder weather frame of mind. This time I made an indoor scene using the Tip Me Tuesday Anya and Sitting Cute couch from The Greeting Farm. I absolutely love this Anya's mini size, a couple months ago I made a card with her on a park bench but today she is resting comfortably on a nice, soft sofa. I chose this scrap of old October Afternoon paper for the background because it totally looks like fancy wallpaper. Once I had that it wasn't a big leap to needing some artwork on that wall. So I grabbed these frames from the now retired CC Designs Take a Seat set and colored in my own nature scenes into each one. Sure, the card could have been finished right there but Anya seemed a bit lonely... what to do, what to do? Aha! The HallowBean digi has a super cute kitty with her so I just printed him out and added this furry friend for the perfect finishing touch.  :)

Have a good one everybody, I hope your week is off to a fabulous start!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (HallowBean)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Tip Me Tuesday mini Anya and Sitting Cute set), CC Designs (frames), Mama Elephant (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Colorbox dark brown
Making Memories decorative brad
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR31, YR21, YR27, E99
clothes- R35, R59, R89, E81, 0, E41, E42, E43
couch- E50, E51, E53, E81, 0, E44, E47, E49, BG10, BG11, BG57, YG21, YG63, YG67
floor- E40, E41, E42, E43, E31
kitty- YR30, YR21, W1, W3, W4, E50, R01