Friday, August 14, 2015

Make a wish...

TGIF! 

I've got another Bellariffic Friday card to share with you today. This week the challenge was a sketch and I chose Bree Loves Buttercream to be the star of this card. I paired her up with this fun print from Doodlebug that makes it look like I took the time to actually stitch the entire front... love when I can cheat like that, LOL! The paper also gave me a bright, upbeat color palette for Bree and her fabulous cake, which kind of reminds me of the cake the fairies try to make in the Disney Sleeping Beauty cartoon. I did flip the sketch a bit just so that Bree was facing the right way in the design but otherwise I stayed very true to the challenge.

Well, that's a wrap on this week. Hope you all have a great weekend. The forecast says we may be getting a thunderstorm at some point, I just hope it helps put out the current forest fire smoking up the valley rather than starting any new ones.
Laters!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Bree Loves Buttercream), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
My Mind's Eye twine
Doodlebug and Studio Calico sequins
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR24, E37, E59
clothes- RV10, RV02, RV14, Y11, Y13, Y17, YG00, YG01, YG25, E41, E81, 0, N3, N9
cake- E50, E30, E31, YR30, R35, R37, RV000, RV02, RV14, Y04, Y21, Y17, YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG25, BG000, BG02, B04, C0, C2
ground/background- E31, E34, E43, BG0000, BG000

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is a very BEAUTIFUL and FUN birthday card!!!! Love it all!
Have a Fabulous weekend doll!!
hugs, Heidi

Tracey Ann said...

Love the ruffles in her skirt... and the cake! I wanna piece of that cake!! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so fun to look at I love the color scheme and the sweet image!