Wednesday, May 18, 2016

All my love...

Hi there!

With all the new stamps I've been inking up or printing out lately, I thought it would be a nice change of pace to show some love to an oldie but a goodie today. So I grabbed this beauty from the Miss Anya Hats Off set and paired her up with a cool sentiment coloring sheet from Papertrey Ink. I had debated between getting the coloring sheets or the same stamp set and I am so glad I went with the coloring sheets because I love playing around with the ombre effect on the lettering and scrolls. There will definitely be more of these showing up on my cards in the future. ;)

Well, I gotta get moving. Stay crafty my friends!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink stamper's select
paper- Pebbles 
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya Hats Off set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Papertrey Ink Fancy Pants sentiments coloring sheet
My Favorite Things stitched rounded square die
My Favorite Things stitched flag dies
Doodlebug mini doily
Prima flowers
Queen & Co pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR21, YR02, E97, E35
clothes- R000, R20, R22, R24, YG25, YG67, E81, W00, E55, E47, E49
letters- R20, R22, YR65, E97
scrolls- YG93, YG25, YG67
shadow- W00, W1, W3