Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sunshine and rainbows...

Hi there friends! 

I decided to revisit the Magical Friends set for my card today. With the recent release of the three little supplement sets of magical unicorns and pegasus the one lonely pony in the Magical Friends set was seeming kinda left out. So I decided to make a tiny alteration and draw in her very own unicorn horn, which was super easy! Now she's not feeling left out from all the magical fun her friends have been having. As I colored her and made my card background using the new Sunshine and Rainbows goodies from Papertrey Ink, I was having flashbacks to my 80's childhood and all of the Lisa Frank folders and Trapper Keepers that got me through grade school. There's nothing like some bright rainbow colors to make you smile.  :)

Have a good one! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
watercolor paper
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Magical Friends set), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Tim Holtz Distress picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon, squeezed lemonade
Papertrey Ink rainbow XL die
Papertrey Ink sunshine and rainbows mini kit
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella gold glitter pen
Copic markers:
W0, W2, 0, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV09, Y38, Y04, Y08, YG01, YG21, YG23, B04, B06

4 comments:

chrilvian said...

lovely

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe she looks Amazing! !!!!!! Loving all the fun colors! !!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome. Love the heart shaped sun.

Katie Palmer said...

Lol. I too was obsessed with all things Lisa Frank! About a month ago, I dug up some boxes of craft supplies I used as a child and low and behold a folder filled with Lisa Frank stickers! I love your card and how it's a throw back to the late 80's and 90's. TFS :)