Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hello there, friend...

Hey there!

I've only got a minute this morning so I've got to make this post short and sweet. I whipped together this little card pretty quickly the other day using a sweet image from Mo's Digital Pencil called, Hi There. This pair of peeking cuties just makes me smile from ear to ear, probably because I have my own kitties who like to take over every seat in the house just like this. When it came time to add the sentiment I wanted to put it in a speech bubble and then when I went to put it on the card I thought it would be funny if I placed it so the cat was the one saying hello. It really doesn't take much to keep me amused, LOL! ;)

Ok, have a good one, I'm outta here!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Studio Calico (green dot), Simple Stories (wood grain)
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Hi There)
stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment and speech bubble)
ink- Studio Calico (creme brulee and lime light)
Memory Box lamp die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E55, E57
kitty- T5, T9, 0, R20
chair- YR30, Y32, YR31, Y26, V25
lampshade- E50, E40, 0
shadow- E31, E34, E84