Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Enjoy today...

Hello, hello!

Are you ready for day two of the May Greeting Farm release previews? Today we have a small clear set to share for all you coffee lovers out there. Perk Up includes a cute to-go coffee cup as well as an adorable image for frappi fans like myself. You can use them as is like I did for my card today but the set also includes two sweet faces that can be added to each of the beverages, giving them a bit of attitude for more whimsical cards. Plus there are matching dies so no fussy cutting is required! I went with a super CAS design for my card today pairing the sentiment and coffee cup from the Perk Up set with an old coffee stain stamp that I've had in my stash for years. I really like how the stain contains everything and provides a frame for the cup and message yet still allows them be the star of the show.

There is plenty more Perk Up inspiration to be had over on the TGF blog and I promise you won't want to miss the fabulous creations my fellow Farmers have made. :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Perk Up set), Close to my Heart (Coffee Stain set), Papertrey Ink (stitches)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico Doc Brown and Lime Light
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
C0, C1, C2, C3, YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG63