Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Indulge a little...

Hello there!

Today is day 1 of the May stamp release from The Greeting Farm... woot, woot! We have two fantastic rubber sets and a single clear stamp set coming out this month and they are all amazing! Just take a look at the new Big Time Anya called Anya Shops that will be available for purchase on the 15th... isn't she to die for gorgeous?! As soon as I saw her I knew that she was a super chic gal and I wanted to give her a card that was just as stylish. So I grabbed this leopard print paper out of my scraps bag and let it be the inspiration for her outfit. And I'm sure whatever Anya has in those shopping bags is even more fabulous. ;)

Now be sure to head on over to the TGF blog to see all of the amazing cards from my fellow Farmers using the new Anya Shops set and I shall see you back here tomorrow with more sneak peek fun!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Anya Shops)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched edge die
Doodlebug gold enamel dots
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- E50, E40, E41, E42, YR30, YR31, W6, W8, W10, E55, C5, 100
bags- E30, E31, E34, RV10, RV11, E40, E41, E42, C5, C7, C9