Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Tee-rific...

Hey there!

I've had the idea for this card ever since I first laid eyes on the fun golf cart in the I Love Dad clear set. I knew that I would have to get creative and do a bit of altering since we don't have an Anya or Ian golfer yet but who was the best candidate? That's when I remembered this older, and sadly retired, Tennis Anya digi. I printed her out at 2 inches high so that she's the same size as the new mini clear sets. I just think she has the perfect outfit and I can't get over her cute visor. All I had to do was get rid of her tennis racket and replace it with a golf club that I cut out of silver cardstock... voila, instant golfer! It's always satisfying to see an idea come to life on an actual card and while it is fun to stretch the versatility of my stamp stash I'm kinda hoping that a mini sports clear set might surprise us in the future. What do you think? ;)

Later gators!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Papertrey Ink
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Tennis Anya)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (I Love Dad set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
computer generated sentiment
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
The Twinery twine
Silver Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E71, R00, R20
hair- YR24, E08, E09, E18
clothes- E50, E81, 0, RV14, RV29
golf cart- C0, C1, C2, 0, E31, E55, T5, T10, RV14, RV29

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awwwwwe love your altering and Tennis Anya makes for an Adorable golfer!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

So super cute, your work is awesome.

Tracey Ann said...

You make me want stamps I didn't think I liked... lol!! Such a great scene you created; love this card!