Monday, May 16, 2016

Make a wish...

Good morning! 

I've got a cute card to share today featuring the Super Secret Stamp Club stamp for May. She's a brand new Bean called Bless and I nearly squealed with delight when I first laid eyes on her. I mean seriously, could she be any cuter? She actually comes with a halo floating above her but since I was going more for a fairy look rather than angel I just snipped it away when I fussy cut her out. I found these papers in my scrap bag and they totally inspired her purple hair and pink dress combo. She kinda looks like a colorful little bud of a spring flower getting ready to burst into full bloom.

Alrighty folks, thanks for stopping by and I shall see you back here tomorrow.  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Crate
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSSC Bless Bean and Say Bday set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things stitched scallop frame die
Memory Box flourish die
Prima flowers
Queen & Co pearls
Kaiser Craft gems
Sakura Stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R00, R20
eyes- YG25
hair- V01, V12, V15, V17, BV08
dress- RV52, RV55, RV17
wings- G0000, G00

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe soo very Adorable! !!!! Have an Awesome week doll! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke