Monday, May 2, 2016

Beautiful you...

Good morning!

I've got a pretty little A Day For Daisies card to share today just because. It wasn't made with any challenge in mind, I just figured it was about time that I got this gorgeous Flower Maiden 2 digi printed out and on a card. I love how tall and elegant she is and there is a certain sense of serenity to this image as well. I paired her up with a pretty floral print because the purpley-pink was really speakin' to me. I colored her gown to match it and I must say that I am quite pleased with the results. :)

Alrighty then, I've got a long day ahead of me and I should really go get ready for it. Talk at'cha later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink stamper's select and Bazzill
paper- Hobby Lobby
digital stamp- A Day For Daisies (Flower Maiden 2)
stamp- Verve (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things wonky stitched circle die
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E25, E27, E49
dress- RV55, RV66, RV69
flowers- RV52, RV55, RV69, G28
grass- G16, G28
sky- BG0000, BG10, BG11