Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sugar and Spice...

Olo!

So I couldn't resist inking up another adorable mini from the Mini Remix Brewtiful set for my card today. I had this piece of paper from the Doodlebug Under the Sea collection with the sugar and spice sentiment already on it so I let that inspire the entire card. Looking at this little Anya I figured that a Cinnamon Dulce frappuccino would be her drink of choice so that easily hits both the sugar, spice and everything nice. As happy as she looks you know that caffeine has started to do its job, LOL! ;)

Later gators!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories (brown), Doodlebug (Under the Sea)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mini Remix Brewtiful)
Doodlebug sprinkles
Ranger Glossy Accents
Copic markers:
skin- E51, E11, E13, E34, R20
hair- T6, T8, T10, 110
clothes- Y11, Y04, Y21, RV02, RV04, RV63
drink- E31, E34, E40, RV21, RV11, BG000, YG23

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe so very Adorable! !!! Makes me want a Frappuccino now!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

So darling... her hair! :)