Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Happy Hello...

Good morning! 

Today I've got a Tiddly Inks card to share and I made it for the current 'anything goes' challenge. I super sized Forget Me Not Wryn and printed her out so that she filled most of the space on the front of the card. Instead of going with actual Forget Me Nots I decided to color her flowers up to look more like apple blossoms since we just had our annual Apple Blossom festival this past weekend. Since there was so much hair to play with I tried out a new-to-me Copic combo that I got from Lizzy, who is an amazing colorist, and I really love how it turned out. The whole card just seems to bring to mind a sunny, spring afternoon. :)

Ok, I'm outta here. Later gators!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Tiddly Inks (Forget Me Not Wryn)
stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Hero Arts
Memory Box butterfly die
Kaiser Craft gems
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y21, YR23, E15, E18
dress/flowers- YG01, YG03, YG95, Y11, Y15, Y26, RV10, RV21, BV20
shading- B41, BG70, 0

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is Gorgeous! !!!! I love when u Super Size the images!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGosh, she is super sweet. Love how you super sized her for this.

Anneke said...

Oh my she is super cute!! Love this little card :)
Hugs Anneke

KalySto said...

Such a sweet card!Your coloring and design just amazes me!
I'm glad that you Let your Tiddly flow!!!
Smiles,KalySto

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love how you have cornered her and your coloring is so beautiful, lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks in the "Let your Tiddly Flow" challenge, best of luck to you :)

Åsa said...

What a lovely card! Your colouring is great and I love the apple blossoms.