Tuesday, May 31, 2016

What's up...

Hey there!

I'm still working my way through all of the cards I made for the Mini release... can you tell I'm a BIG fan of these little cuties? Today I'm back to the Mega Mini Amazing set and this time I've paired Anya up with the hot air balloon from the retired Fly Away set. Then I just added both to a card base I made using the blue skies cover plates from PTI to really set the scene. I think Anya must be waiting for her turn to take a ride up into the clouds. :)

Have a good one everybody! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (yellow)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mega Mini Amazing set and Fly Away set retired)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Papertrey Ink Blue Skies cover plate and Rays cover plate
Doodlebug sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR82, YR14, E99, Y11
clothes- BG11, BG45, BG49, W5, W7, W9, E31, E35
hot air balloon- RV23, RV04, RV14, YG21, YG23, YG25, Y04, Y08, Y19, BG11, BG45, BG49, E31, E35

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe...cute cute and a Perfect sentiment for this too!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Just dropped by for a little catch-up.. Well, I wouldn't want to miss all your gorgeous cards for too long! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable.

Tracey Ann said...

This layout is amazing! That cute little girl in such a big beautiful world around her... Love, Love!!!