Saturday, May 21, 2016

These minis have flair...

Hi there!

Today is the official release day of the three new mini Anya sets over at The Greeting Farm! Mini Remix Brewtiful, Mini Remix Happy and Mega Mini Amazing are SO much fun to create with. If you didn't pick these cuties up during the pre-sale then I highly recommend jumping over to the store and adding a set or two to your cart. :)
Once again, I have inked up a few of the little lovelies from the Mega Mini Amazing set but this time I went outside my card comfort zone and made some flair badges instead. I've had this hand held badge maker for years and these new stamps inspired me to dust it off and have some fun. Not only did I ink up four of the girls but I also put a bunch of the accessory stamps to use as well for the backgrounds. The coloring was a bit tricky since you can't use good thick cardstock when making badges so I did my best on regular, thin computer paper. 

Alrighty folks, be sure to check out the TGF blog for all sorts of inspiration from my fellow Farmers using all three of the new mini sets!  
Supply list:
Badge-a-minute badge maker
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mega Mini Amazing set and Glitter Bomb set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico 
Copic markers

2 comments:

Tracey Ann said...

Wow, Amy... how creative. Love these! So impressed with how well the coloring turned out on regular printer paper! Just adorable!

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness those flair badges are AWESOME!!!!!!☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
HUGS, Heidi and Brooke