Friday, May 6, 2016

A blessing...

TGIF!

Ok, I am reeeally squeaking this card in under the wire. It's Bellarific Friday and I didn't want to miss out on making a card for this week's washi tape or ribbon theme. So I inked up Anabelle Needs Your Address and used her on a card rather than an envelope. Then I grabbed two of my favorite ombre washi tapes to pull all my Copic colors from for Anabelle's shirt. It's a simple design but I'm always happy when I dust off the washi and actually get it on a card. ;)

Well I gotta run, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- Stamping Bella (Anabelle Needs Your Address), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Freckled Fawn washi tape
Freckled Fawn wood veneer heart
Lawn Fawn stitched border die
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E53, E25
clothes- R20, RV42, R22, G000, G00, BG34
word bubble- G0000, BG0000, 0

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is soo cute!!! Love how you used this Annabelle stamp!!!!
Have an Awesome Friday doll!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Sweetness.