Monday, June 14, 2010

Divalicious day two

Hey, hey, hey!

I don't know about you but we are finally feeling some true summer time temps here which means soon it will be time to hit the lake! I can't wait... woot woot! For now though I've got a few other things to keep me busy on my day off, like play with my Flip and see if I can't figure out a coloring video or two (wish me luck that I don't get stage fright, LOL)! ;)

But right now I've got another DT Diva digi from Simply Betty Stamps to share with you and today I've used Catherine. Just look at that attitude with her hand on her hip, strutting her stuff as she makes her way to the crafty table, stamp in hand. Too fun! :)
This is the second card in the little note set I made and you can see that I followed the same basic recipe from my Amy card yesterday. So even though it is a different color scheme and papers there is still a continuity between the two.

And don't forget about the Simply Betty blog hop tomorrow to celebrate the mid-month digi release! Hope to see ya there! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft, PTI
paper- Making Memories (floral), Ivy Cottage (solids)
digi stamp- Simply Betty Stamps (Diva Catherine)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Prima flower
Basic Grey flourish rub-on
Kaiser Craft pearls
brad
American Crafts sentiment rub-on
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Copic multiliner 0.1 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E30, E33, E35, E37
clothes- R83, R85, R89, B95, B97, B99, E44, E47, E49

15 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card, amy! too cute she has a stamp in hand! love how you colored her clothes, especially her jeans! too awesome!! love the color combo and pretty DPs! thanks for sharing and have a happy monday! *hugs* steph :)

Debbie Pamment said...

I'm just loving the way you think outside the circle - LOL - awesome job again! Cat look fabulous - hmmm - not sure I have that stamp - LOL
xXx

Alice said...

she is crafting with style!! love the way you have been cutting your image out of circles, so fun! pretty card!!

Kimberly S said...

Oh, she's got attitude....love it! Fabulous coloring Amy, and I really like that layout. :)

Shaela said...

very cute - these images look like so much fun!

Michele Kovack said...

LOVE the LO of this card! Love your coloring too....amazing job!

Angela said...

Love these digi girls Betty created for her talented DT!! They are too cute!! Love the LO of this and the pink pearls!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Jen Shults said...

Oh this looks fabulous Amy! I really like this layout and your shading on her clothing is perfection... the jeans especially. gorgeous work!

Unknown said...

So nice! Love the image & the colors you used. TFS :)

Alicia Garcia said...

I am loving how you coordinated this releas and mixed it up with colors, but stuck with common threads! As always I love your sprinkling of half-backed pearls, so you MUST know that as I was trying to find the perfect finishing tough for my own DT Diva preview card last night, my rhinestones came out and I added some clusters of my own. Thank you for the inspiration, Amy, it worked like a charm! ;)

donna mikasa said...

How cool to have these personalized diva digis! And the way you color them and put a card together is just diva-licious!

RiNNE said...

this definitely makes me smile! love the flowered pp. too cool!

Shirley N said...

She's got attitude all right--love her!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

A totally cool card, Amy! So awesome to have the personalized diva digis, totally love it!!

Catherine said...

Hey, I'm blonde! LOL! Seriously, this is so cute and what a fun idea to use the same layout - why not, it's a great one. Love your coloring on this. Totally fab!