Sunday, June 27, 2010

Warm Wishes

Good morning!

I'm proud to say that I got quite a bit done yesterday and even better... I had fun doing it. I feel like I'm on top of things for the moment so I don't even mind having to get ready for work again today. ;)

So I have another Spesch digi from this last release to share with you and yep, it is my final winter card... at least for a few months, LOL! This is Dana and she is enjoying a nice, hot mug of cocoa, yum! Oooh and don't forget the marshmallows, ya gotta have those! If it wasn't so warm here that tasty treat would probably sound pretty darn good. As it is though, I'd go more for a Hawaiian shaved ice. ;)

Actually if you head on over to the Spesch blog Tracey is currently previewing the upcoming July release of fun and fabulous birthday themed images that you won't want to miss! They are looking pretty darn cute and quite a few of them are already being made into clear acrylic stamps as well as digi. :)

Okey dokey, I gotta head out... but be sure to check back later, this whole next week is going to be chalk full of crazy sneak peek preview fun! Woot woot!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Pink Paislee
digi stamp- Spesch Designer Stamps (Dana)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Autumn Leaves snowflake stickers
ribbon
Maya Road stick pin
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
eyes- E55, E57, E59
hair- E74, E77, E79, E49
clothes/marshmallows/spoon- E31, E33, E35, E40, E41, 0, R27, R29, E09, E18, B000, B32, B12, B34, E44, E47, E49, G0000, G000, G00, C0, C3
background- B0000, BG000, BG00

14 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a darling card Amy! Marshmallows are great any time of the year! Beth

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card! I so love this stamp and your coloring is perfect!!

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Saskia :)

BJ said...

Oh!!! Amy,
She is just tooo cute!!!!! I look forward every day to seeing what you have done.

*** And by the way Ladies. I got to be the first to buy one of Amy's cards.
And the real thing is as nice as what you see in her post. I only say this because a card that I ordered from someone else was not as nice in person as what it was from the site. So just wanted to let you know that when you order one of Amy's creations you won't be disapointed when you get it. Thanks Again Amy!!!!

Kimberly S said...

I love this image, and you've done your usual gorgeous job with it!! :)

Crafty Jenn said...

Ummm....hot chocolate sounds good! But now that it's finally sunny on THIS side of the mountains, I agree with your choice.

I really like the snowflake stickers. I thought they were chalk-inked stamps at first. Looks "cool" haha!

<3 Jenn

Unknown said...

So lovely card! TFS :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is just adorable. It is almost enough to make you want to bundle up and sip some hot cocoa...Amost. lol....Just love the colors that you have used. Just and FYI to everyone that shops at your store...Amy's card are just as fabulous in person as they look on her blog and now store. You can not go wrong in buying any of them. Hugs Amy. Have a great Monday. Lisa

Alice said...

it's so nice to see a winter themed card in the hot summer!! so pretty and sweet! love it!!

Tasha said...

Such a cute Christmas card, love the DP
love tasha xx

donna mikasa said...

Looks like you caught up on your Christmas cards!? Wow! This is so cute--marshmallows and all! Wish I could send you some shave ice, too...

Juls said...

fabulous! Love the fancy snowflakes in the background! Hugs Juls

Leanne said...

hehehe, yes gotta have marshmallows with hot cocoa. it's pretty hot here in LA so Hawaiian shaved ice sounds really good.. haha.. Great winter card! :)