Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oliver and Amelia are packing their bags...

Hey there!

I've got another sneak peek to share with you and today we are wrapping up the CA&Friends previews with a brand new Oliver and Amelia Journey set that will be available on July 1st in the TGF store! These two cuties are packing their bags 'cause they're... leaving on a jet plain... don't know when they'll be back again... LOL ;)

I couldn't help but the two of them together on one card as I thought it told such a sweet story... don't they just look like they are ready and waiting to head off to Grandma's house? Well, that and I thought Amelia could use some extra hands to help lug around all those bags, LOL!
I pulled all of my Copic colors from the fun travel papers I found in my stash and I think this scheme works really well for any recipient, guy or gal.

Want to see even more Oliver and Amelia love? Then you'll want to take a gander at the cards of these lovely ladies... my fellow CADT!
Donna, our awesome July guest designer!
Pam
Kim
Traci
Kelly
Jessica

Now even though the previews are over that doesn't mean the fun has to end... tomorrow we will be having a fun and fabulous blog hop to celebrate the new release and of course there will be prizes to galore! It all starts over at CA&Friends so be there or be square! ;)
Supply list:
cardstock- Paper Trey Ink
paper- KI Memories
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Oliver and Amelia Journey set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Ranger Stickles
Copic markers for both:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E33, E35, E37
clothes/luggage- B93, B95, B97, YG11, YG21, YG13, E50, Y11, Y21, 0, E30, E31, E33, E25, E44, E47, E49, E40, E41, B0000, B000, B32, B21, W3, W5

29 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Amy this is adorable ! I love them together (and aren't you thoughtful putting Oliver there to help with her bags!) And I love the colors you used! Great card! :-)Traci

Mary said...

This is great, beautiful card, they look so cute together.

Shirley N said...

Love your layout and DPs--Oliver and Amelia are just adorable together!

Unknown said...

This is defintely one fantastic card, Amy! I love how you combined the two images!

eva said...

this card is so cute! i love the new images.

Julie said...

Wow - this is fab - great colour scheme and these images are sooooo cute! Juliex

Maria Therese said...

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww how cute!!Love the details on the papers too with the pyramids and the travling bags..

donna mikasa said...

How awesome to share both images on your card! Love Oliver's very cool hat and your perfect DPs!

Leanne said...

How sweet is this card?!!! I love it. You've outdone yourself with this one. Love it! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

So stinkin' sweet! Love your take on the sketch and the beautiful coloring here!

Mimi said...

how adorable!! such sweet and soft colors and great dp, just perfect for the travelin' duo! love it! ;)

Shaela said...

this is soooo cute! love how you used them both, your card is great!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

RiNNE said...

I just love this card....again, the papers you chose are just perfect!!!

Juls said...

awhhhh this is so sweet! I love it!! Hugs Juls

Alice said...

awww.. this is just adorable!!!! LOVE those lovely colors!

♥Rach♥ said...

Amelia kind of looks like me when I pack ;0)

LOVE this! The colors and papers are both adorable and fit of the two of them so well. Fab job!

Kelly Booth said...

He is so Cute Amy!!! I LOVE his Hat...just Perfect.....Hugs!!

gobeagirl said...

This is so sweet! I love them both together. YOur papers are just spot on as always. lol...I just love this one! I don't have any of these, but I am thinking I need to get me some. heehee Have an awesome day. Hugs, Lisa

Cassie_lu said...

love how you created his hat. amazing card.

Kim said...

Simply gorgeous Amy!

Unknown said...

So adorable :)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Simply sweet!

kris said...

They can surely pack their bags and come to my home!!! hehe!! they are so darn CUTE!! =D

Kimberly S said...

How darling they are! Such a sweet card Amy, your creativity is amazing! :)

Danni said...

Oh so cute!! What an adorable card!

Pam Varnell said...

Darling girl. This is fabby with both of the cuties on this card. Love your matching DP. Yes, you really must have a thousand sheets of paper girl cause you alway have something that matches. Great card.

Tasha said...

Super cute card, i love your colourwork and the paper you have used
love tasha xx

Crafty Jenn said...

Aww...they are just darling. They look ready to have an adventure!

<3 Jenn