Monday, June 28, 2010

Creepin' into July previews!

Hey, hey hey!

So are you ready for Club Anya previews to get under way?
Well, wait no longer... today we are thrilled to bring you not one, but TWO previews on the CA&Friends blog and they've both crept straight into our hearts! :)

There are two new members joining the Creepy Crew on July 1st and my sample card for today features miss Wednesday. I know I've referenced the Animaniacs cartoon before and I'm throwing it out there once again because as soon as I laid eyes on this little gal she totally reminded me of a creeper version of Brain, from Pinky and the Brain. Come on, who else can sing the theme song along with me? "They're Pinky and The Brain... yes, Pinky and The Brain... one is a genius the other's insane. They're laboratory mice, their genes have been spliced... they're dinky, they're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain Brain." LOL, yes I admit that I am a total nerd but there are worse things to be! ;)
Now that I have that visual in your head, tell me that Wednesday doesn't look like she is planning on taking over the world! Yep, she's quite the little evil genius if you ask me. LOL

And if you haven't checked out the TGF Blog yet, you'll see that not only do we have creepy cuteness in RUBBER this month, but also in Digi form too! Make sure you go meet Creeper Jack on the TGF Blog and then head to the Club Anya & Friends blog to see BOTH of the new rubber stamps too... you won't want to miss the amazing creep-tastic creations made by my teammates, including the announcement of our BRAND NEW July Guest Designer, the uber fabulous Donna Mikasa! WELCOME DONNA! :)

Well, that's all for me for today, but I'll be back tomorrow for another preview that will have us "leaving on a jet plane... don't know when I'll be back again..." Hmmm, seems like I am just in a singing mood this evening, LOL! Thanks for stopping by!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- October Afternoon
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Creepy Crew Wednesday)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Pebbles i-candy dots
7 Gypsies sentiment stickers
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E21, E13, R20
hair- E30, E51, E53, E34, E35, 0
clothes- E55, E57, E59, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG0000, BG10, BG11, R05, R08, E07, YG01, YG03, E40, E41, 0

31 comments:

Unknown said...

amy....she is sooooo wicked! your coloring is fantabulous!

Angie said...

YAY! More Creepers! I love how you've been texturizing the hair on your stamps lately. I love this card... and yes, i can sing the pink and the brain song too! And the Animaniacs theme song as well. Now they will be stuck in my head all day long!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy! You sure are one crazy busy lady! This is adorable! I can not wait for the 1st. I am so going to get these little gals. Adorable card! hugs, Lisa

~* steph :) *~ said...

cute card, amy! love all the bits and pieces and DPs! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful tuesday! *hugs* steph :)

Maria Therese said...

Nasty girl!! Loove your coloring! Cool wit the apple trim since she looks like she's in school.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ok well I'll take your animaniacs or pinky than the EXPOSE song I had in my head while writing my unity post today, LMBO!!!

I LOVE your card-your coloring, all of it. And YES. The world DOES belong to the ENTHUSIASTIC! TOTALLY. LOVE.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh Amy this is gorgeous!! I love this creeper and absolutly love your card & colouring!
Kristy xx

Claireabelle said...

LOL I see exactly what you mean Amy! She is fab!
x

Mimi said...

Gorgeous card Amy! Love the dps and you colored Tuesday perfectly! super cool!! ;)

Mimi said...

Gorgeous card Amy! Love the dps and you colored Tuesday perfectly! super cool!! ;)

donna mikasa said...

I'm so thrilled to be in company with uber fabulous YOU! Love this mini masterpiece--Wednesday is creepy cute!

Alice said...

too cute! awesome card!!! love it!

♥Rach♥ said...

What wonderful background paper and sentiments, you made her look even cuter!

Anita Bownds said...

awesome card amy i love it so kool..hugs Anita

France Ringuette said...

Wow... Love this creeper gal... Card looks amazing !

Angela said...

You just crack me up!!! Yeah I can see pinky and the brain in Wednesday!! But I still love her!! I love the way you created this card all the DP and sentiments are just perfect!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Kimberly S said...

Too funny, I know Pinky and the Brain as well. lol Wonderful card, beautiful coloring, and I love the sentiment paired with that DP!! :)

Barb said...

Too cute... she reminds me of a few teachers I had growing up ;)

Unknown said...

So cool :)

ChickieChirps said...

Another fab card! I love your colouring and you are right... she just has that Brain look.

Arabella

Kelly Booth said...

Just WONDERFUL Amy...Love the background and everything about this card!!! Hugs!

Jan Larson said...

This is the cutest card!! Love the paper/sticker combination, and of course that adorable Creepy Wednesday!

kris said...

Wednesday is so wicked cute!! love the way she crosses her arms likes she's up to something!! Great creation!

Juls said...

brilliant fun! Just Love it! Hugs Juls

Kim Costello said...

Magnificent card Amy, I love your patterned papers and all the perfect elements against your fabulously creepy Wednesday!!!
HuGs Kim :)

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic! I love how she looks like the brainy mean sister, lol. I LOVE it! And that background paper is awesome!

WickedPixie said...

HaHa! I will never see Miss Wednesday the same again! Taking over the world....Fab card! :-)Traci

Leanne said...

hehehe.. so cool! I really like your concept.. she totally looks like she's already conquered part of the world!! Pinky and the Brain better watch out for Wednesday! hahaha.. Great card Amy! :)

RiNNE said...

Adorable, but sneaky...love it! *evil laughter* I used that apple PP this week too!!!

Pam Varnell said...

Gorgeous. Love how you colored Wednesday. She is one cute chicka!!!

Tasha said...

Wow thsi is so awesome. love the DP you have used and the awesome sentiments. Fab colour work too
love tasha xx