Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wicked cool...

Hola chicas!

It's back to work I go today and I'm kinda lagging behind so I won't dilly dally. :)

I've got another guy card to share with you today. But where yesterday's card was more geared towards the younger lads, this one is definitely a bit more on the edgy side. I've used Christian from the Simply Betty Stamps My Kids Emo line and I think he is just a wicked cool little skater dude... thus the sentiment. ;)
Not only is Christian pretty darn cool but just look at the buddy he comes with... it's a little dragon! I would so have a pet dragon if I could, though I would probably have to invest heavily in fire extinguishers first, LOL! Still, I think these two make the perfect pair... totally hip and yet still kinda whimsical and fun. I really couldn't ask for more in a stamp.

Ok, ok, I'm audi... see ya tomorrow!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Kaiser Craft
stamps- Simply Betty Stamps (Christian)
Colorbox charcoal chalk ink
KI Memories rub-on sentiment
Pebbles i candy dots
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E21, E13, E25, R20
hair- T3, T5, T7, T9, 110
eyes- E55, E57, E59, BG000
clothes- B93, B95, B97, YG95, YG97, YG99, C5, C7, C9, E40, E41, 0
dragon- E97, E99, YR12, YR14, YR18, N5, N7, N9, Y35, Y38, C5, C7, C9

25 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Wow, I am first this morning. I can't believe it. heehee This is such a rad card! I think it is perfect and I love how you colored his hair. You really need to teach that. Great colors too and I love the papers that you used. Have a good day at work. It looks like we might get some sunshine today. Hugs, Lisa

Leah l'Orange said...

WAY, wicked cute, Amy! i love the awesome background, and Christian and his little dude are adorable! they look like they're up to something, don't they? :)

Kimberly S said...

Definitely the perfect 'older boy' card (of course that tends to include a lot of men too...lol) Fabulous creation Amy!! :)

Shaela said...

very cool! perfect card for a teenage guy :)

Barb said...

Fantastic coloring, and I LOVE the papers! Perfect for an edgy kinda dudde :)

Unknown said...

So cool! TFS :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

awesome dude card, amy! love the colors, DPs, and cute images. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Mimi said...

way cool! love the dp and colors too! have a great day! ;)

Leanne said...

Oh he's fantastic, and Christian is cool too! haha.. Love your card!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! What a cool card, Amy! I love the funky colours and the little dragon is so cute.

donna mikasa said...

Christian is emo-licious! Love that little dragon, too. Maybe if they could stay that small, I'd consider a dragon for a pet, too......

Shirley N said...

Another great boy card! I have two grandsons so I love all your guy creations--great inspirations! Thanks Amy, this one is so cool!

Tonje said...

Great boy card! I would definately have a pet dragon too... lol... Your skull and crossbone paper is perfect for the sentiment and image.

Joy said...

what a unique card...love the saying and he is a bit more on the edge...like a teenager would be. love that he comes with the dragon. totally reminds me of Mulan and Mushu! I would definitely have a dragon too...but I would de-fire him first. is that a word? haha. have a great tuesday!

Alice said...

such a cool boy card!! love it!

Loz said...

Oh this is awesome!! Love the little dragon friend x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This card is WICKED COOL!!!!

Pam Varnell said...

Love this card Amy. He is one cool dude. Love the layout of your card.

1LuvnMama said...

Wicked indeed Amy! Luv this card of yours! :) You're wickedness always keeps me intrigued and wanting to see MORE! TFS your creativity!

Juls said...

wow!!!! Just too fabulous for words! Love it!! Hugs Juls

WickedPixie said...

Amy, I LOVE this! First, these stamps are fabulous! (I can't believe mine have not seen ink yet!) I would LOVE to have a little pet dragon (makes me think of the Dragonriders of Pern...)Your card is too cool! Now, I am in love with that orange skull paper...please tell me that is something newer that I might still be able to find and not something from years ago in your stash! :-)Traci

SemSee said...

Oh Amy, this is totally rocking!!!! I LOVE this card!! xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Wickedly fabulous - LOVE everything about this!
xXx

Kelly Booth said...

This one cracked me up....too cute!!

RiNNE said...

Awesome card, Amy! Love how it's a 'tall' card on its 'side.' Christian is such a cool stamp...love how he's kinda slouching (such a real depiction of a teen male!). I love his dragon too! And I like how you made the title look like graffiti!