Saturday, June 19, 2010

Return of the Rose Queen

Good morning my lovely stampers!

I'm a working girl this weekend so not a lot of fun free time for me but those are the breaks. I hope some of you are getting the chance to play at least! :)

You might remember a few weeks back when I altered a recycled Prima container for Kim Yu's MM challenge and thought about making a matching card sometime. Well, that 'sometime' has arrived and Cheeky Beauty is once again moonlighting as the Rose Queen... ruler of the garden path and all the lovelies that reside their. I used up a bunch of the left over papers and embellies from my first project and even colored her the same too just because I'm still in love with this combo of colors and goodies. ;)

Well, it looks like this is going to have to be a quick post as I need to wrap it up and do the ol' hair and make up thing. Chat with ya later! Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse and Paper Trey Ink
paper- K&Co (roses), Karen Foster (white parchment)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Beauty), Inkadinkado (sentiment)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
ribbon
American Crafts Dear, Lizzy ruffle ribbon
Kaiser Craft gems

Prima leaves
Martha Stewart border punch
Ranger Stickles
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, W1, W3
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55, 0
clothes- R12, R14, R17, E08, R20, R0000, R00, R01, R11, 0, YG23, YG25, YG95, R29

24 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy she is beautiful as the Rose Queen. I so love how you colored her and all the colors in your card. Girl you have so much talent! Have a great day at work. I too am among the working this weekend. I do hope it is sunny though. Hugs Lisa

Maria Therese said...

Supersweet card Amy!!

Shaela said...

gorgeous! she looks so pretty in those colors, I don't blame you for reusing them!

Kellie said...

WOW this is absolutely STUNNING as always Amy WOW, WOW girl, LOVE it!
Hugs Kel x

Jessica Diedrich said...

Darling! Love that Dear Lizzy ribbon, you know I do! :)

Claireabelle said...

Just gorgeous Amy!
x

Lysa said...

Gorgeous Amy!!

Shirley N said...

Oh, oh, oh, Amy! This is GORGEOUS, I lovelovelove this!!! A real BEAUTY! Have a great weekend, don't work too hard! :)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Amy! I jsut got some of these flowers yesterday! Enjoy your day!

~* steph :) *~ said...

absolutely beautiful, amy! i love the papers, the colors, your coloring, everything matches perfectly! thank you so much for sharing! hope you have some time to relax this weekend. take care and *hugs* steph :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Unknown said...

So sweet! TFS :)

Andrea C said...

stunning

♥Rach♥ said...

How cu-uuute! I love the soft pretty colors and the rose theme, how gorgeous! Love her skirt too :)

fairie said...

Super Cute Amy.

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!!

Alice said...

she is such a beauty with your coloring, Amy!! really like her light blond hair!! will have to try it! =) love your beautiful card!! have a wonderful weekend!! =)

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh how utterly delicious!!! Love this little Rose Queen - especially as it brings a bit of sunshine into my Winter's day!
xXx

chris said...

Amy its more than perfect.

Kim Costello said...

This is gorgeous love the ribbon rose! and fabulous colours!!! HuGs Kim :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So beautiful! I love the way you used the bloomer!

Leanne said...

Fantastic matching card Amy! I love that color combo too. She is truly the Rose queen.

RiNNE said...

I heart her crown and that flower is fantabulous!!! WowWOWwow!

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! such perfect DP's!!! I love the gorgeous flower and the little red gem in her crown! stunning creation!! Hugs Juls