Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm Tickled Pink!

Hello, hello!

Simple Sunday is on hold once again as I've got some more fun news to share. :)

Recently I was invited by the fabulously talented and legendary waffler, Kellie Winnell, to be a guest designer on her Tickled Pink team for the summer. To say that I was 'tickled pink' would be a total understatement! If you haven't seen her amazingly cute new stamp line, the Li'l Lolitas, then you simply must hop on over to the Tickled Pink store and take a look-see at all five of these little dolls. I fell in love as soon as I saw the sneak peeks a couple weeks back and have had an absolute ball coloring them up ever since they arrived on my doorstep all the way from Australia!

I couldn't wait to join the fun so my first Tickled Pink card is for this week's Girlie Girl challenge and I used sweet Ivy since she just screams froofy, cutsie, girlie to me. I was also channeling my inner Kellie with this one as no one does girlie girl quite like she can. I hope I did her proud. :)

Now to play along in this challenge you do have to use a Li'l Lolita stamp so if you haven't gotten yours yet this is a great incentive... I promise you will be glad you did! And if you head here then you just might win an entire set of Li'l Lolitas... fun, fun, fun!

Okey dokey, don't forget that you still have time to get in on the Sweet November candies through tonight and I will be announcing the lucky winners tomorrow.

TTFN!
Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse and PTI
paper- My Mind's Eye (grid and polka dots), Crate Paper (green), October Afternoon (floral)
stamps- Tickled Pink (Ivy), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
CC Designs tiny roses
Kaiser Craft pearls
ribbon
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55, 0
eyes- YG13, YG17, G07, BG0000
clothes- R00, R11, R12, R22, 0, YG00, YG01, YG03, R24, E07, E40, E41

22 comments:

Kimberly S said...

She's so cute, and your coloring is beautiful! Love that very feminine, with a touch of vintage look! :)

Tasha said...

Amy this is stunning! your colourwork is amazing as always. I love the whole design , the paper, the layout, the embellishing...they are all so perfect
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

So gorgeous card! Love everything about it. TFS :)

Rosa Forino said...

Gorgeous card... io adoro le tue creazioni!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

She's stunning! Girlie girl indeed! I love it! Love pink, flowers, pearls! and your coloring is perfect!
Enjoy your Sunday :)
hugs, margie

fairie said...

Fab card and colors. She's so so cute with the eyes.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love those colors.

Maria Therese said...

Oh your card is so sweet and girly! Love the papers you have used and your coloring is so perfect!
I have this stamp but have not had the time to use it yet :(

Tonje said...

Beautiful card. Love all the circles and your colouring is perfect!

Claireabelle said...

Great card Amy, lovin' the circles
x

crafty amy said...

I am sure that she will be very proud this is super cute and super girly I loved these new stamps too I saw them for the first time a couple of weeks ago but finances ment I had to resist grrr.... seeing this I may have to weaken though lol :D

Hugs

Amy xx

helencreaty1 said...

Your cadr is so beatiful, I love the papers you used for it, they look so sweet =),
hugs enjoy your weekend
helen

donna mikasa said...

Love these Lolitas! Such a girly girl card with lots of pinkness--too cute, Amy!

Tracey Feeger said...

Absoloutely stunning sweets. I love the big circles and the pearls everywhere.
mwah
Trace

Julie said...

Gorgeous card - lovely fresh colours and beautifully coloured too! Juliexx

RiNNE said...

Really cute, Amy! I've been seeing these Lolitas so congrats on being GDT! Love the circles and girly-girl feel!

Leanne said...

That is such a girlie girl card Amy! Lovin' it!! Lovin all those circles!! Great card!

mst822 said...

Fabulous card, Amy! Luv all the pink hues you used for a girly girl touch! Luv the Lolitas!
Tammy

Alice said...

wow! Ivy is gorgeous!! love the soft colors!!! yum! =)

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so soft and beautiful, Amy! Love these Lolitas, thanks for the enabling! :)

Crafty Jenn said...

Oh! Super cute! I'll have to check those out.
Beautiful coloring and I like those little roses.

<3 Jenn

Angela said...

So pretty Amy!! Ivy looks so girlie and I bet you made Kellie proud!! I can't wait for the next release!!
Hugs:)
Angela