Monday, June 14, 2010

Farm livin' is the life for me

Well, from the looks of this card it is the life for Anya anyway, LOL!

Hello again, yes I'm back with another card and this one is for today's Monday Mania challenge hosted by the fabulously fun miss Lisa! She has come up with a fantastic recipe challenge that is called, "Getting odd with shapes" and you are to put together a card using 1 rectangle (my gingham frame), 3 squares (the farm yard and sentiment papers) and 5 circles (my multicolor buttons). Right away I knew just the papers and Anya that I wanted to pair with this design so that, combined with the recipe, made for a really quick card that positively flew together. And I will confess that I actually have the October Afternoon Farm Fresh stamp set which includes this pig image but I was going for quick and easy so rather than color up more stamped images I opted for stickers... shock, horror, LOL! ;)
I gotta say that I am in love with this Country Anya digi... the braided pigtails, those smilie eyes and her stylin bib overalls are just too stinkin' cute! I SO hope that she sees rubber someday soon... fingers crossed and double crossed! :)

Alrighty, I really hope that you all get a chance to play with us over at CA&Friends this week!

TTYL!
Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse kraft and PTI
paper and stickers- October Afternoon (Farm Fresh)
digi stamp- The Greeting Farm (Country Anya)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
buttons
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E21, E13, R20
hair- E15, E25, E27, E29
clothes- B93, B95, B97, Y13, Y15, Y17, R27, R29, E09, E40, E41, 0

23 comments:

Angela said...

Great job on the challenge Amy!! And Oh how cute this turned out!!! Love the pigs and her hair looks great!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Rosa Forino said...

che bella card mi piacciono tanto i maialini e come inserisci i bottoni... semplicemente fantastica

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is so adorable! I just love what you did with the challenge. I love your Anya and how you colored her. Hugs, Lisa

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awwww, so cute! I love how you used these papers for lil Miss Anya! and your coloring is perfect :) Very inspiring!

Happy Monday!
hugs, margie

♥Rach♥ said...

She's adorable, you did a wonderful job with her hair! I love the whole layout, great papers and pigs and awesome take on the challenge :0)

~* steph :) *~ said...

cute cute card, amy! love your coloring, as always. the pigs are too cute. love the button accents. thanks for sharing and have a great monday! *hugs* steph :)

Unknown said...

Love how you colored her hair, Amy! Very pretty card!

Jen Shults said...

Oh this is just stinking cute! I love this little farm Anya and your coloring on her is fabulous! Hugs!

Leanne said...

Love how you colored her hair! Super fun card!

Unknown said...

So adorable! TFS :)

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute!!

Saskia :)

Tonje said...

This is so cute. Gotta love those pigs, and Anya is a real cutie!

1LuvnMama said...

You do wonders with those farm animals! Country Anya looks right at home and her hair is perfect! I wonder if her hair will start to tatter after a long, hard day at work managing those piggies! :) hee, hee!

Shirley N said...

Your sentiments always crack me up--what a fun card Amy, love it!

kris said...

Cute!!! love the farm scene!! background DP is perfecto with this darling!! =D

Joy said...

such darling cards you have created! don't know if I should post on all of them or just comment on all of them on one?! haha! well this is a very cute anya! love what you did with this card. love the top one too...as this brings back memories for me as well. thanks for this and have a great Monday!

RiNNE said...

Awwww, this takes me back to the good ole days at my grandfather's farm! Love EVERYTHING about it, Amy! Especially her coloring and that cute farm PP! This is just phenomenally cute!!!

donna mikasa said...

Lisa put together an awesome sketch! Love those little piggies and Country Anya is just too adorable!

Alice said...

country anya is soooooooo adorable!! love her overalls!! lovely card!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Super cuteness, Amy!! Love those piggies and your sentiment!! :)

Anonymous said...

cute as !everytime i see your work so makes me want to buy more greeting farm stamps hehe ,fabulous work!your coloring is so super.
Hugs
xx

WickedPixie said...

Super cute! I saw this card and immediately wondered "How in the world did I miss this digi?" Then I had to make a trip to TGF and place an order! :-)Traci

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is DARLING, Amy! WOW! I just adore your little farm scene here and hoep youre doing well-now that I'm back from vaca (sick, of course, lol) and time to catch up on blogs!