Thursday, June 17, 2010

Little flower girl Willow

Hola chicas!

A new challenge is up over at Lil Lolita Boutique and if you played along in last week's blog hop you may just want to check out LLB and see if you were one of the lucky winners! :)

So this week Kellie has given us a beautiful photo of a wedding cake to be inspired by for the challenge and I totally ran with the soft pinks and white color scheme for my card. I even took a cue from the bit of brown ribbon in the photo and added touches of it with my button and pearl accents. Willow even got a bit of the pink/brown/white treatment herself and I just think she is a total little beauty!

If you've gotten your Lil Lolita stamps already why not join in the fun and play along? The challenge does require you to use a Lil Lolita and I can't think of a better excuse to get a couple if you haven't already. ;)

Alrighty time for me to hit the hay... ttyl!
Supply list:
cardstock - Bazzill and PTI
paper- Chatterbox (stripe, florals), My Mind's Eye (polka dot)
stamps- Tickled Pink (Lil Lolita Willow), Verve (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Kaiser Craft pearls
Prima flowers
buttons
Copic markers:
skin- E21, E34, E35, E37, R22
eyes- E44, E47, E49
hair- N3, N5, N7, N9
dress and flowers- E40, E41, 0, R00, R20, R21, R22, R35, R000, R11, YG03, YG23, YG95
shadow- W00, W3

24 comments:

Leanne said...

Amy this is simply gorgeous. I love everything about it. Fantastic coloring!! And the layout with the soft colored paper and flowers is beautiful.
=D

Unknown said...

Very Cool card Amy. I love your colouring and your layout is pretty devine:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Amy, Willow looks stunning. I love everything about this amazing card. Hugs xo Jackie

Carisa said...

gorgeous, sweetie! i love everything about your card as always.

Kylie said...

Wow Amy! I love your gorgeous Willow! Beautiful card,
Sleep well!
Hugs Kylie

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Amy - I love the way you've coloured Willow - and what a beautiful card to showcase this sweetie!
xXx

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Amy!!! So Cute...those stamps look like so much FUN!! Hugs!

Kimberly S said...

How cute! Love the image and the background. Pretty DP and the scattered pearls are fabulous! :)

Kellie said...

As always Amy your colouring has just BLOWN me away, she looks absolutely AMAZING and I love the design. A FABULOUS inspiration to all playing along this week.
Hugs Kel x

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Willow is stunning, Amy! I adore the soft girly colors and vibe! So beautiful!
hugs, margie

Unknown said...

So beautiful! :)

Juls said...

such a gorgeous image! Love those soft pinks. Love the layout and the font of your sentiment! fab card! Hugs Juls

Maria Therese said...

I love the card colors, I love the coloring and I love your card! (PS I also love your blog :))

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE it! The papers are perfect, the big flowers...the coloring...everything! I'm waiting impatiently for Willow to get back in stock!

Tonje said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous DP.

donna mikasa said...

What an awesome card, Amy!! Love the mocha brown goodness...yum!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is a great card. I just love how you have colored her eyes. She looks so pretty and her flowers are amazing. I have to say that cake sure looks yummy..heehee...My weakness is white wedding cake. YUM! Hugs, Lisa

Alice said...

love how you have been using their stamps, Amy!! I may just have to pick up a couple!! =) gorgeous card as always!! love it!

WickedPixie said...

Gorgeous! I just love everything you do! This is beautiful and so perfect for the inspiration piece!
I just don't have enough hours in the day! I haven't even had a chance to mount my Lil Lolita's yet! Wah! :-)Traci

Bron said...

What can I say youhave done it again another beautiful card. hugs from Bron:-)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! What a stunning card, Amy! I love the colour scheme and the hint of pink in her dress.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG you have totally rocked Willow!! WOW your card and willow look amazing!
Kristy xx

RiNNE said...

What a pretty creation! Love the PP and Willow looks so beautiful. I adore her dress!!!

Anonymous said...

just WOW GORGEOUS!!! your coloring is so amazing!! love the papers and flowers .
hugs
lisa
xx