Monday, June 7, 2010

What? No card?

If you are looking for candy winners please scroll down to my previous post...

Hello friends!

Yep, I wasn't lyin'... I've got no card to share with you today. And that's because the Monday Mania challenge hosted by Kim Yu this week is all about recycling a 3D object. :)
Now I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am just not much of a 3D kind of gal... you take me away from my cards and my mojo doesn't know quite what to do. Luckily I had Kim there to help me out with ideas and as soon as she mentioned recycling an old Prima container the light bulb went off because I have plenty of those hanging around, LOL! I knew that I wanted to make a special little gift container using Cheeky Beauty and when I found this oooooold K&Co rose paper the two just came together and I suddenly saw her as a rosebud princess ruling over all the other flowers in the garden... LOVE it! Don't be surprised if you see a matching card very soon playing up that whole idea. :)

Well that's it from me today, hope your week is off to a lovely start and that you get a chance to join us at CA&Friends for some 3D fun!
Supply list:
cardstock- Paper Trey Ink
paper- K&Co (roses), Karen Foster (white parchment)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Beauty)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
ribbon
American Crafts Dear, Lizzy ruffle ribbon
Maya Road stick pins
Prima leaves
Ranger Stickles
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55, 0
clothes- R12, R14, R17, E08, R20, R0000, R00, R01, R11, 0, YG23, YG25, YG95, R29

27 comments:

crafty amy said...

This is so cute and you are right the paper and her do go perfectly. I will try to give this a go as like altering just have to find the time lol :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Maria Therese said...

Oh your boks is so sweet Amy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

the colours are beautiful!

Kimberly S said...

What a fun gift container, and a beautiful job decorating it! :)

Andrea C said...

wow you should get away from cards more often this rocks x

Shaela said...

I don't believe you... because this is adorable!! :)

Claireabelle said...

Just gorgeous Amy!
x

~* steph :) *~ said...

cute project, amy! love it! thanks for sharing :)! have a wonderful monday! *hugs* steph :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, this is so pretty! She looks just like a rosebud! Great job :)
hugs, margie

♥Rach♥ said...

She's just perfect, I love how her little dress is colored!

kris said...

That is really cute!!! Fabulous job on your recycable project Amy!! =D

Tasha said...

I think its really lovely beautiful colouring of the image and i love the colours you have used
love tasha xx

donna mikasa said...

Saw this on Kim's blog--such a cute idea! Looking forward to seeing the matching card, too!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! :)

Tonje said...

What a great gift container & cute image... I'm looking forward to seeing the matching card...

Saskia said...

Sweet and cute work!! You're great!!

Saskia :)

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty! Love your decorated pin. Kim

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fun project, Amy!! Love it and can't wait to see the matching card! Have a beautiful week!

Unknown said...

I love this, Amy! You did a wonderful job! Thanks again for having me host Monday Mania this week!

Joy said...

what a wonderful 3-d project! you did a wonderful job on it and I do love how she's dangling. this is sweet! hope you have a great Monday!

1LuvnMama said...

What? No card? That's okay 'cause this is cannister is fabulous Amy! No card necessary! Your creations, card or not, are amazing! :)

gobeagirl said...

Hello Amy. This is just beautiful. I think she looks so perfect with all her rosebuds. What a wonderful gift idea for someone. I love it. Hugs, Lisa

mst822 said...

Fabulous project! Luv how you recycled that old prima container! So creative! TFS!
Tammy

Shirley N said...

Beautiful gift container, Cheeky looks fabulous!

RiNNE said...

Beautiful! Wonderful colors, Amy!

Alice said...

fabulous project!! so pretty!