Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gone away is the blue bird...

here to stay is a new bird
he sings a love song
as we stroll along
walkin' in a winter wonderland

Hey, hey, hey!
Are you ready for a new Wednesday Challenge over at ATS? This week is all about those crafty Christmas gift ideas! My project is a decorated goodie box, perfect for giving someone sweet something sweet LOL!
To create the box I simply began cutting... oh wait... almost forgot, I'm a lazy crafter and I don't make boxes, heeheehee! Instead I simply bought some pre-made Martha Stewart boxes, decorated them up with my little Juniper stamp and called it a day. Heck, I couldn't even make time to bake some cookies so Hersheys it is. ;)

Remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est and only one entry per person please!

TTFN! :)
Supply list:
Copic X-Press It cardstock
Sweet November Juniper stamp
Martha Stewart treat box and snowflake punch
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers-R27, R29, E09, N5, N7, N9, YR24, YR14, YR18

23 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Lovely box with a cute bird!

Melissa S said...

I bought a bunch of these boxes. I'll have to try to decorate them before I give them to neighbors.

Renkata said...

mmmmmm yummy box!

Renkata said...

mmmmmm yummy box!

Shaela said...

it's an adorable box, even if it IS premade, lol. super cute!

~* steph :) *~ said...

adorable box, amy! love the sweet little birdie and the snowflakes.
thanks for sharing and have a great day!! *hugs* steph :)

Lau W said...

Oh so beautiful creation, superb idea to place Juniper here, so cute !
xxx

gobeagirl said...

lol lol lol lol, We are still laughing over here. I have to tell you that I read Jerry your post this morning and he started laughing and asked me if it reminded me of anyone. I don't know what he is talking about. heehee Very cute goodie box Amy! I love your detail you put into it. lol...Sorry, I couldn't resist. I of course love your little Juniper. He is just adorable as always. I think the kisses are the perfect touch as well. Have a great day, Lisa

Mimi said...

lol! it takes me forever to make one, then it'll probably be lopsided! Juniper is perfect choice and the snowflakes are pretty! ;)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute box. That bird is adorable. TFS.

angelique (anlou) said...

what a cute box sweetie
that bird is so adorable
hugs angelique

Jacilynn said...

too cute! love that bird.
I've been eating chocolate kisses with almonds in them like a crazy woman. LOL soo good!

Danni said...

Awww, this is just adorable!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Amy, this is so lovely!! Love the little bird.

donna mikasa said...

Juniper looks happy to be on that cute little box! I didn't know MS had pre made boxes--good to know!

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Oh so very pretty...I love what's inside too! =)

Shirley N said...

Very pretty box, even if you cheated, lol! I think Juniper is perfect for it!

Joy said...

sweet box! love what you did and that bird is so cute. love the added snowflakes too! too cute! now I have to go out and look for those =) have a good hump day!

Alice said...

awwwww.... super cute! love your Juniper! love this quick gift idea!

Juls said...

fabulous!!! so creative!!! Love the little bird, he is just adorable!!! Hugs Juls

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... that birdie is so sweet, love your sweet treat box!!

WickedPixie said...

Awww, so cute and pretty! One of the things I love about your stamps is that the adorable friends are so great on their own, too! :-)Traci

RiNNE said...

HAHAHAHAHA! You are so NOT a lazy crafter! Nothing wrong with 'semi-homemade'! Lovely birdie!