Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I believe in Santa Claus...

I believe in Santa Claus, I'll tell you why I do
'cause I believe that dreams and plans and wishes can come true
I believe in miracles, I believe in magic too
Oh I believe in Santa Claus and I believe in you...

Hello everybody!
Well unfortunately I am on day two without an internet connection. It's kind of amazing to realize just how much of my little world relies upon on it. I think I would be having fits if I wasn't lucky enough to have a little sis who loves and adores me (hahahahaha!) and will share her computer with me. Thanks Jac... I'll put a good word in with Santa for you this year. ;)

Speaking of Santa... my card for today is very different from the usual cards I share on here. I actually used stamps that don't need to be colored in, though I did sneak in some red on Santa's suit. I just couldn't help myself, LOL! The stamps are from Unity and their vintage charm won me over as soon as I saw them... that and the free shipping on all orders 'til the end of the year. :)

Anywho, this one was super quick, like under 15 minutes quick, because the entire thing was made out of paper scraps and bits and pieces that tend to float around my desk until they are glued down to something. But even though it is pretty different, different can be good and I had a lot of fun with this one.

Alrighty, time for me to get busy, busy, busy. Be good my friends... only a few days left to get on that nice list. ;)

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper/die cuts- Making Memories (Falala)
stamps- Unity
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox chestnut roan
ribbon
buttons
Making Memories poinsettia flower
Copic markers:
R27, R29, E09

18 comments:

RiNNE said...

Hehehe...I'm not worried. I'm always on the nice list. ;) LOL! What a sweet creation! I do adore the vintage vibe and those scraps put together make great elements!! Yay for your sis!

Melissa S said...

I love this card so much!! Everything is so perfect together. Thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my blog, it made my day!

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!!!! Loving all the layers! Hugs Juls

Robin said...

Really great card! I love it when bits and bobs just come together so nicely!! Robin

Lau W said...

This is very nice, splendid !
xxx

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card, amy! love the layering, the stamp is amazing! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Danni said...

Hope your internet comes back on asap!!

Wonderful card!!

Jacilynn said...

Different is good! love the vintage feel to this card.
:)

Rhonda Miller said...

This card is great. I love the image. TFS.

donna mikasa said...

Wow...what a masterpiece! You sure know how to put scraps together! And you are DEFINITELY on Santa's "nice" list--your sister, too! Hope you get internet soon. (C'mon, Santa!!!)

WickedPixie said...

I agree with Donna's comment! If I put my scraps together it would not look even close to this good! :-)Traci

Kimberly S said...

Lovely card Amy, and every card you design is thoroughly unique. Hopefully Santa will use his influence to get your connection straightened out! :)

Shirley N said...

Beautiful layout Amy, love how you put the pieces together!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Amy!! Merry Christmas sweetie :)

Kimmarie Baker said...

Beautiful Card! I love the Santa list!!

Alice said...

so pretty! love the layers of elements!

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is super adorable! Don't you just love Unity stamps. I don't have a bunch, but I am working on it. lol...I am so sorry that your computer should be put on the bad list this week. It is just amazing how much we depend on them at times. I hopw that it is up and being good very soon. Have a great evening. Hugs, Lisa

Tasha said...

Gorgeous! I absolutely love this its such a fantastic design
love tasha xx