Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Green is in the mistletoe and red is in the holly

silver in the stars above that shine on everybody
gold is in the candlelight and crimson in the embers
white is in the winter night that everyone remembers...

Ya gotta love it when you can jump from Dolly Parton one day to Enya the next, LOL. Hey, I'm an equal opportunity Christmas song aficionado... old school traditional, fun and contemporary, it's all good if you ask me! ;)

Well, it's Wednesday and you know what that means... time for a new challenge at All That Scraps. This week all you have to do is include Christmas flowers in some form somewhere on your card. I went with poinsettias both in the print of one of the pattern papers that I used and as paper flowers on my card. Then I threw in some snowflakes for good measure as I thought they would look pretty with Eira amongst the flowers. :)

I know things are busy right now but we would love to have you join the fun and remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est and only one entry per person please!

Alrighty, thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Figgy Pudding)
stamps- Sweet November (Snowflake Fairy Eira), Paper Trey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Making Memories poinsettia flowers and snowflakes
Glimmer Mist (holly berry)
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- YG17, YG67, G28
hair- E50, E51, E53, 0
clothes- R46, R59, E18, BG10, BG11, BG45, BG0000, C0, C1, C3, E40, E41, 0

17 comments:

Angela said...

Look at you, you cut her out too!! SHe is gorgeous Amy and your DP and flowers are perfect with her. I hope you are ready for Christmas. I haven't even started my shopping yet, weel I hope to have it done by Saturday.
Hugs:)
Angela

cowboydutrem said...

I so love the snowflake fairies... A very beautiful card once again!

martina's kaartjes said...

pretty card ! great image,
greetings, martina
x

gobeagirl said...

Gorgeous card Amy. She looks terrific amoungst the snow and the Christmas flowers. I love all the different colors all rolled into one card. Brillant. I hope that you have a great day at work. Love the song as well. Hugs, Lisa

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous! Eira looks beautiful amongst all the red and blue.

Lau W said...

Oh splendid card ! Love this stamp, so sweet ! Love Christmas colors !
xxx

♥Rach♥ said...

Can't believe you cut her out, I haven't gotten that brave yet :0) Love the snowflake/poinsettia combo, woulda thunk that would look that awesome??

Shaela said...

wow, love all the flowers and snowflakes! this is beautiful :)

Sudha said...

Lovely work Amy. Left side filled with flowers luks beautiful. Love the sentiment n the image. Like the choice of colors too.

Tabitha said...

Love the colors you used. Your stamp is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my hunni
this image is so FAB
your card is stunning as always
hugs angelique

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my word... this is so gorgeous, Amy! Love the Fairy Eira with all the Christmas flowers... stunning, and I can't believe you cut her out!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

ohmy, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! love the papers and all those flowers and snowflakes. thanks for sharing! *hugs* steph :)

WickedPixie said...

See, cutting her out is not so hard! (I am kind of a crazy person and find fussy cutting relaxing!) Your card is so beautiful! I love the cascade of flowers and snowflakes! :-)Traci

Juls said...

fabulous!!! Love the torn edge detail! Hugs Juls

RiNNE said...

Poinsettas and snowflakes and fairies... How wonderful!

Alice said...

she is so pretty. beautiful card!