Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The lights on my tree...

I wish you could see
I wish it everyday...

Good morning!

So who is excited for the Christmas Glee episode tonight? Thanks to a friend I've been enjoying the cd for a couple weeks now but that doesn't lessen how excited I am for the show! I can remember wishing for a Christmas episode last year so this one feels like a long time coming and now I'm counting down the hours. ;)

My card today is actually for the very last Tickled Pink Monthly sketch challenge. Just like the LLB challenge, we are winding this one down to make room for the brand new TP challenge starting up on January 7th... while you are checking it out be sure to sign up as a follower as there are prizes galore up for grabs. But until then you've got this entire month to play along with this fun, new sketch! You won't want to miss out on the fantastic prize that Kellie has up for grabs!
Once again I did a bit of stamp altering and combined the top half of Birthday Kellita with the bottom half of Christmas Evie. I just thought putting Kellita in a skirt would be a fun and festive look. :)

And in other Tickled Pink news... for the 12 days leading up to Christmas, Tickled Pink Stamps will be giving away a stamp a day! All winners will be drawn on the same day and announced Christmas Eve... You will NOT want to miss this fun coming SOON!

Alrighty, I think that about covers everything. :)
Time for me to go get ready for the day... later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- K&Co (Brenda Walton Christmas)
digi stamps- Tickled Pink (Birthday Kellita and Christmas Evie)
Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
Making Memories poinsettia flowers
Webster's Pages lace
buttons
Liquid Applique
EK Success gold pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, R43, R46
hair- YR12, YR14, YR18, E19
eyes- YG95, YG97, YG99
clothes- E50, E30, 0, R37, R46, R39, C5, C7, C9
present- YG03, YG25, G07, BG01, BG02, BG05

31 comments:

Мурзявка said...

Wow!!! She's so nice!!!!!1

gobeagirl said...

Goodmorning. Kellita looks so festive in her skirt. She could almost sing with the Glee club. heehee I love your colors on this. Very, very Christmas and fun. I hope that you have a great day. I know all of us over here are counting down to 8pm. Hugs, Lisa

angelique (anlou) said...

just stunning sweetie
love the colors
the image is so adorable
hugs angelique

Larisa said...

Love her hair a lot!! Great colouring! ))

Nancy Thomas said...

She's too cute - I love that you switch heads and bodies all the time! Great vibrant colors too. Enjoy glee tonight.

~* steph :) *~ said...

cute, sweet, pretty card, amy! love the colors, papers, and WP lace. the flowers are also super cute with their button centers. thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Renkata said...

Ohh wow the new look of Kellita is gorgeous. Very beautifly done Amy.

Melissa S said...

Love those stockings on Kellita!! Beautiful card!

Raven B said...

This is so pretty. I love the layout!
Hugs,
Raven

{VICKI} said...

lovin the hair color

Beth aka BR-T said...

Amy this is amazing as always!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE! This is SUPER CUTE!@!! Love how you combined the images! TFS!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Shaela said...

beautiful card and fabulous altering as usual :)

donna mikasa said...

Your card is so cheery and full of GLEE! Clever altering as always! And have a Glee-ful evening!

WickedPixie said...

Hee Hee! I am listening to the Glee Christmas CD as I browse blogs this morning! Your card is lovely! I really LOVE the altering you do that just involves giving a new outfit to a character by letting them try on another's clothes! Genius! :-)Traci

Joy said...

love how you made those flowers and the DP is so pretty. great coloring of her hair! love it! she's super cute! have a great Tuesday!

Tonje said...

Love Kellita in a skirt. Looks good!

Tonje said...

Love Kellita in a skirt. Looks good!

Rhonda Miller said...

wow, this is fabulous.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is beautiful!! I love your altering looks fabulous.
Kristy xo

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Totally sweet and sassy...I love this holiday card and it will bring a smile to everyone! =)

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors.

Jennifer

Sudha said...

Cute. Love the flowers too.

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Amy. Love the colours and beautiful stamp!
Clairex

Lau W said...

The combination of these 2 images is superb ! Beautiful card !
xxx

Alice said...

sweet sweet card, girl! love it!

Juls said...

fabulous!!! Love the layout and the great combo of colours!!! Hugs Juls

aremus said...

Beautiful card.

Amanda

stephanne said...

Okay, I am getting used to the custom outfits, instead of thinking Kellie snuck a release out without me noticing, lol!! Kellita looks fabulous in that billowy skirt, and your colouring is sensational, love the flowers and lace too!!
hugs, stephanne

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is gorgeous and full of yummyness, Amy! Love the colors, coloring, and especially the music note flower... you ROCK!!

RiNNE said...

All of the different elements are amazing here...love the textures! I absolutely ENJOYED the Glee Christmas episode...i think it's one of my faves! I adored hearing the songs in their glory and place in the stories.