Friday, December 24, 2010

Silent Night

holy night
all is calm
all is bright...

Well here we are, it's Christmas Eve day folks... are you ready? I think I am! I'm ready to kick back, relax, and enjoy time with my loved ones... that and all the great food, LOL! :)

This card is another simple one using one more Lili of the Valley kid's Christmas pageant type stamps that I had colored up. I so fell in love with these and I admit that the slightly OCD part of me is very satisfied that I was able to use each one on a card before Christmas this year. ;)

Alrighty, I'm going to be taking tomorrow off from blogging so have a very Merry Christmas my friends and I will see you back here on Sunday when Sweet November will be kicking off a new round of sneak peeks and blog candy with a spotlight on January's guest gal... hope to see you then! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft, Cardstock Warehouse metallic gold and PTI
paper- Flair (sheet music)
stamp- Lili of the Valley (Mary and Joseph)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan
May Arts ribbon
Maya Road stick pins
EK Success silver pen
Ranger Stickles
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E55, E57, E59
clothes/background- E30, E31, E34, E74, E77, E79, B000, B41, B21, E40, E41, 0, R20, R21, BG93, BG96, BG99, E44, E47, E49, E53, E55, E57, R05, E07, E09, BV23, BV25, BV29, E42, E43, E44, E55, E35, E57, BG0000

14 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Very sweet and your coloring is just perfect. And I'm afraid I did leave some Christmas stamps on the table. I just could not get to them this month.

Juls said...

very cute! Love how you have used the pins! Hugs Juls

Sharon said...

This is so adorable

Larisa said...

Merry Christmas Amy!!! I wish you all the best in 2011!! And forever!!
Hugs. Larisa. xx

Renkata said...

ready , ready for some yummy food and magical Christmas movies :)
Merry Christmas dear Amy!

donna mikasa said...

Merry, Merry Christmas, Amy! Adorable card--love the sheet music and perfect song background. Holiday hugs to you!

Rhonda Miller said...

How precious. I just love your card. TFS.

Merry Christmas!!

gobeagirl said...

Merry Christmas Amy. I know it isn't Thanksgiving, but I just have to say that I am thankful for having met you and for all your support in this adventure we call blogging. Have a great Christmas with your family. Hugs, Lisa

Shirley N said...

Merry Christmas Amy, I hope you have a wonderful day! I love this card, just beautiful!

Kerry said...

Merry merry Christmas!! What a gorgeous card, I love the silent night paper, it's just perfect and Mary and Joseph is sooo cute!!! Have a fabulous Xmas! :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

super duper sweet, amy! love the gold and the music sheet. those stick pins are perfect for this card and love the sweet image. thanks for sharing and hope you are having a wonderful Christmas with your family. *hugs* steph :)

1LuvnMama said...

Hey girl! Glad you'll be enjoying this time with family ... you need to relax and have a great time! Can't wait to see the sneak peeks too!

Wishing you a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year Amy! Take care and keep inspiring! :)

Sammi said...

Aww.. this is so sweet! Merry Christmas Amy!!
xxx

Alice said...

so pretty and sweet! hope you had a wonderful Christmas! =)