Friday, December 3, 2010

One luvn baby

Hello and good mornin' to ya!

I'm taking a little break from the Christmas cards today in order to share a card that I made last month for a very special gal and her new little bundle of joy. On November 16th Mama welcomed little Asa into the world... gotta love those sweet November babies! ;)
I sent Mama a few things to celebrate his arrival and once again I pulled out this fantastic Lili of the Valley Baby stamp to use on the card... it's pretty much my 'go-to' when I have a baby card to make just because I think this image is too stinkin' cute. Then I decided to add some felt accents because I thought they had a warm and cozy feel that was befitting a fall birthday (even if Mama and her fam are lucky enough to live in Hawaii where I'm sure there isn't much need for warm fuzzy blankets any time of year, LOL). Still, I really like how this one came out and I hope that Mama, Asa and the rest of the fam are all doing well as they settle into their new routine together. :)

Ok, hi-ho hi-ho it's off to work I go. Have a lovely Friday!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Cosmo Cricket
stamp- Lili of the Valley (Baby Blanket)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Fancy Pants felt border and heart
Jenni Bowlin mini bingo card and ticket
October Afternoon sentiment rub-ons
Kaiser Craft gems
Crinkled ribbon (from Kiara)
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
clothes- E50, E30, 0, B0000, B41, B21
background- W1, W3, W5, BG0000, BG000

29 comments:

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable card Amy! I love the felt and the scattered pearls.
Hugs, Shelby

Juls said...

this is just the most adorable card!!! Hugs Juls

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is just too sweet! I love, love the blue and brown together. (I just bought some WeR Memory Keepers with it for babies) I really love those little blue pearls. I can't see why anyone wouldn't be just thrilled to get such a wonderful card. Don't work too hard. :O) Hugs, Lisa

RiNNE said...

So sweet and cute! Love the bingo card, felt, & pearls! He is so adorable!!! Great design!

Renkata said...

Amy this is such a precious card. The image is so cute and adorable. Love the colours combo.

Shaela said...

LOVE this card, I am totally going to CASE it!! But I don't think I will ever be able to scatter those pearls so beautifully like you do, *sigh*

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable Amy!!

Angela said...

Oh this is so adorable!!! I love the colors and all the embellishments are just perfect.
Hugs:)
Angela

cowboydutrem said...

Love this card! Vey nice image and love the colors!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love that sweet image - such sweet, soft color - perfect for the new baby boy.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Aw, what a sweet baby card! He's just too cute! and I love that bingo baby card too! It's perfect!
Great job!
TGIF!
hugs, margie

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my sweetie
this is such a sweet card
i love the image
hugs angelique

~* steph :) *~ said...

what an adorable card, amy! that image is such a cutie!!! love the felt accents and the color combo!
thanks for sharing and have a great friday! *hugs* steph :)

Mimi said...

Sweet adorable card! That is a really cute image... and love the layout! Sooo CUTE!! ;)

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card! Love this cute babystamp

Jenny V. said...

This is so adorable. I love the LO and that BINGO card. TFS! Have a great day!

WickedPixie said...

Oh, Amy, this is so soft and sweet and wonderful! I can almost smell that sweet baby scent! :-)Traci

Danni said...

Awww, so sweet!!

donna mikasa said...

Sweet! Mama will love this, for sure! That baby image is adorable and I love how the blankie extends beyond the edge. Lots of felt yumminess, too!

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Adorable...thanks for reminding me, I need to make a baby card too! =) Hugs and thanks for sharing...
Rita
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely card!!!!

Saskia :)

Loz said...

oh this is so cute! gorgeous felt, and browns and blues are gorgeous ♥

Tasha said...

So adorable! Love the cute image and beautiful details
love tasha xx

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so sweet, Amy! Love the image and the yummy colors, that felt heart is the perfect touch!

Kellie said...

Naw this is so absolutely adorable Amy!

Hugs Kellie

Sharon said...

This is so adorable!!

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Amy!
I'm apologizing . . . I've get to get my "Thank You's" out. :) Hmmm, I wonder why? hee, hee! Baby Asa is doing well and we are lacking some sleep. All is good though . . . life just revovles around our kids right now and one of my priorities is to get my TY's out. Again, Baby and I really appreciate the gift box with the yummy goodies! Oh, I have a picture of Asa next to Holden. So cute! Anyway, I'm sending this TY here but rest assured, a snail mail will be coming your way! Thanks again for thinking of us!

Pam Varnell said...

FANTASTIC baby card. I love this Amy. The layout is just perfect.

Alice said...

hope you send Mama a card, too. this is super duper cute, girl! love it!