Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grateful

Hi guys!

I'm jumping in real quick this morning with the last card in the little Thanksgiving themed card set that I made using the Special November release from Some Odd Girl.
This one features the ever adorable Pilgrim Tobie with his cornucopia full of harvest delights. Once again I paired him up with more of that new We R Autumn Splendor 6x6 pad and kept it all very CAS.
Gosh, I can't believe how close we are to Thanksgiving already... just a couple weeks away now. Mmmm... my mouth is already watering for some pecan pie, LOL! I'm still hopeful that the snow will hold off until after Thanksgiving at least but with the way today and yesterday looked I'm not so sure that will happen.
In any case, as soon as the temperature drops to below freezing I say it is fair game to start cranking out the Christmas tunes. So far I've been enjoying the Michael Buble Christmas and the A Very She & Him Christmas (If you love Zooey Deschanel and/or New Girl this one is a must have). Next, I just have to wait a few more days to download this year's new Glee Christmas songs... woot woot! ;)

Hmmm... somehow I managed to skip from Thanksgiving right to Christmas all in one post. LOL! Oh well, it's all one big warm and fuzzy time of year if you ask me. :)

XOXO
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- We R Memory Keepers (Autumn Splendor)
digi stamp- Some Odd Girl (Pilgrim Tobie)
stamp- Inkadinkado (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox chestnut roan
Creative Cafe rub on stitches
Sharpie white markers
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, W3
eyes- BG75, BG78
hair- Y21, Y26, E35
clothes/cornucopia- N5, N7, N9, T5, T7, T9, E81, 0, E42, E44, E47, E30, E31, YR21, YR23, E35, R05, E07, YG21, BV23, BV25, Y35, YR14, BG96, BG99

16 comments:

Hlora said...

Ahh this is so sweet... I love his cute smile and the fab paper and layout. It is adorable ;)

Marianne said...

You really do have an amazing stash of lovely papers, don't you? Cute little guy, but since I'm not from the US or Canada, I dont't celebrate Thanksgiving. So Christmas, here we come. You might want to check out my blog for a nice Christmas surprise! Marianne x

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE love it! He is adorable!! Great card Amy.
Hugs, Heidi

Creations by Shirl said...

Awww his handsome as ever....love it Amy! great color/combo and you always do it with perfection....
so inspiring....
Have a great weekend!
hugs :)

gobeagirl said...

Amy I am going to start with your adorable card as it is so cute and he looks perfect with these papers. I love his little pilgram clothes and you have made him look smashing in them. I always laugh when I it gets to this time of year with you. I have never met someone that loves Christmas music as much as I do. I am so with you on that. I haven't heard any of the ones that you are talking aboutm, so now I am going to have to track them down and check them out. lol,..I can't wait until the Glee Christmas comes out this year. I hadn't heard when that was though. Hope you are feeling better and having a great weekend. Don't work too hard today. Hugs, Lisa

Cindy H. said...

What a cute image and I love how you colored him!! The dp looks perfect with him! tfs

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card.

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Amy, the image is fantastic and beautifully coloured
Clairexx

Brandi said...

You seriously rock your style! :) Love this card! :) We got a skiff of snow last night, but it's gone now thank goodness ~ I was holding out for after Thanksgiving too. :)

Crafty Loops said...

This is a really gorgeous card. Lee x

Karen said...

Black is hard to pull off. You did a great coloring job on this adorable card.

Kelly Schelske said...

So wonderful Amy!

Linda W. said...

Ah this is beautiful! Great job Amy!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so adorable, Amy! Love your coloring and design as always! Hope you are enjoying a happy weekend, hugs!

RiNNE said...

Luvin' your more CAS style on this card! Tobie is super cute in his pilgrim outfit and he's truly showcased amongst all the Fall trees!!! I know, I'm also so amazed by how faaaaast time has flown by! Can't believe that TG is next week!! And thanks, my mouth is now also watering and I'm gonna have to find some pecan pie now, LOL!!! Thank you also for the recommendations on Holiday music! I've been interested in the Michael Buble one and I keep meaning to watch The New Girl (the commercials are so funny and I've always like Zooey- she had the most amazing voice!).

Leanne said...

O Amy! This is fabulous. There aren't too many cards dedicated to Thanksgiving like this one. Fun image and beautiful coloring. Wonderful papers and a fun layout. Gr8 card! :)