Saturday, November 5, 2011

I've got some cool winners to announce...

Happy Saturday friends!

I bet you're anxious to find out who the lucky winners of the Sweet November Snowmen candies are, huh? Well, I won't keep you in suspense any longer... promise! :)
So now without further ado... the winners are...


Congratulations ladies! Please email me at pete_danger @ hotmail.com with your mailing address and I will get your candies in the mail this week. And a big thanks to everyone who played along this release! Don't forget that all of the new November stamps are now available at the ATS store. :)

Real quick, I thought I would share the card I made for the new CC Designs Snowball Laugh preview this past week... isn't she a doll?! I keep saying it every time there is a new Laugh girl released but I LOVE this fun new line of stamps by Christine. They totally bring a smile to my face!

Ok, I gotta go get ready for work. Have a great weekend everybody!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Echo Park (Season's Greetings)
stamps- CC Designs (Snowball Laugh), AmyR (snowman sayings)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan
The Twinery twine
snowball embellishments (RAKd from Karla... thanks Karla!)
Martha Stewart glitter
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- E37, E49, BG000, 0
hair- YR30, Y21, YR24
clothes- R46, R89, E18, BG23, BG45, BG18, E40, E41, 0, YG25, YG67, W5, W7, W9, E30, E31, E35

29 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

i love this new line of stamps too. snowball laugh is sooo darn cute. your whole card is totally adorable. love it!!
Hugs, Heidi

Dotty Jo said...

Yep, she's adorable! Love her outfit. Gorgeous work as always Amy, Jo x

yvon said...

Absolut adorable card. And congrats to the winners.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Anonymous said...

I was hopping blogs this morning over my cup of coffee..and came across yours..Love this card. I love images colored with copics!! Your card layers come great papers with a really cool image..I will be checking out the stamp manufacturer....thanks a lot....lol
My xmas list is becoming a xmas book with all the cool stuff I am seeing this morning

Cindy H. said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! Amy, I love your card, it's just adorable!!

Hlora said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Mette said...

Totally agree Amy. I am loving the laughinh line too (must check if UK store has them).
Your card is gorgeous and your colouring is just fab. Super papers and details :).

Hugs, Mette

Larisa said...

Oh, so nice card Amy! Love the papers you used every time)))

Marzenciuk said...

O no, I miss the Candy :( Congratulation to all winners :)Cadr sweet a usual. Greetings

Shaela said...

Darling card - I love the puffy snowballs and the bright, cheery colors. :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.
I just love your card.

AtStudioD said...

OMGosh!! I love this card!!! I love those puffy snowballs (must remember to get some next time at the store)...

Congrats to the winners!!

x0, Damaris.

P.S. Come join my Santa's Blog Candy. www.AtStudioD.blogspot.com

=)

gobeagirl said...

Goodmorning Amy. I just love your card. So cute and makes me smile.. She is so sweet standing there with her little snowballs. I love your coloring as always. I hope that you have a great day. Don't work too hard. Hugs, Lisa

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats to all those winners!
And Amy this is one cutie card...
That image is so adorable...
Have another crafty weekend my friend! hugs to you :)

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥♥

Cami said...

She is adorable! Her eyes says it all and it makes you want to just smile or laugh! Too cute. Love this card with your cute little snowballs Amy!

Shazza said...

congrats to the winners, gorgeous card again x

SuiLan said...

Oh my she is a cutie! Love all the different papers!

Jas said...

Adorable card, love all the colors. TFS and Have a nice weekend!

Crafty Loops said...

Congrats to the very lucky winners. I love your card too Amy, its beautiful. Lee x

RiNNE said...

This card is just darling!! Love the snowballs and she is just so fun! Have a great day at work!

Unknown said...

Cool Holiday card, Amy! Love the snowballs!

Sara I. said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! Adorable Christmas card - love how you colored her up and those papers are fab!! xx

Rachel said...

lovely card!:)

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours you have used!

Arabella

Lau W said...

Oh so nice card !
And congrats to the winners :-))
xxx

Unknown said...

This is so cute, beautiful bold colours and those pom poms are really fun, love it xxx

Kristie W. said...

She is adorable!! Love the little snowballs :)

Leanne said...

Congrats to all the winners! Love the laugh line gals. She's is so cute, love her green tights, but her whole outfit is awesome too. Cute card, fun and festive. :)