Sunday, November 13, 2011

New digis at Tickled Pink!

Hello, hello!

We're sneaking in a mini digi only release over at Tickled Pink Stamps and previews of the four new images start today! It is a fun variety of Lolitas, Lil Little and Fairy all ready for Christmas and winter cards. For now these will be available in digital form only and you will be able to find them in the Tickled Pink Store on November 18th (17th for those of us in the States).

My card today features the new Lil Little Evie and as soon as I saw her I thought she looked like a sweet little elf up at the North Pole. So it was a no-brainer pairing her up with the crazy elves from the Doodlebug Santa's Workshop papers. And once I had them on there, the card really didn't need much else. I think it looks like they are celebrating a job well done just after Santa has taken off in his sleigh for the big ride. ;)


As always it wouldn't be a Tickled Pink Stamps preview without a prize, so head on over to the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment on today's post for a chance at winning your very own Lil Little Evie digi stamp! And while you are there be sure to check out all of the cutie patootie Evie cards that my fellow Pink Ladies have created too.
:)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Santa's Workshop)
digital stamp- Tickled Pink (Lil Little Evie)
stamp- Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan
Kaiser Craft gems
Sharpie white marker
EK Success gold pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E31, E34, E47
eyes- B00, B02, C5
clothes- E40, E41, 0, R05, R08, E19, YG03, YG25, YG17, BG000, C5, C7, C9, RV02, RV04, RV06, V04

22 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Isn't she adorable!! Bright and cheery card too Amy, love it!

CLaire said...

She is so so cute... Love your pink... on countdown now till digi day

Renkata said...

oooo Amy,
she is so adorable.
Very cute card.

Maria Therese said...

Love your card and love the new TP stamp!!

Rosa Forino said...

fantastica buon lunedì :-)

corryskaart said...

hallo amy
wat een vrolijk en friffe kaart met deze vrolijke kleuren,echt heel mooi!
groetjes van corry

Heidi Brawley said...

omg this is sooooo stinkin cute. love it all!
Hugs, Heidi

Liliya said...

Very sweet and beautiful!!!

Carrie said...

She is absolutely adorable! I think I see a purchase in my future.

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute.

Zarah said...

You are my absolute fave card artist. Always. I know I keep saying that, but it's just that you amaze me every time I click into your blog to see your work. Every. Single. Time.

I love this SO much!

gobeagirl said...

Amt this is so cute! I love your happy colors and Santa's little elves with Evie. Too Cute! Where do you get your doodlebug papers from? I have always loved this company and can never find them anymore. Have a great Monday. Hugs, Lisa

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cute sweet image and love all those fun bg papers.... Great color choices Amy...
Have a super day....
hugs :-)

Crafty Loops said...

Awww shes a wee cutie, I love this card. Lee x

Unknown said...

she's adorable!!! love the colors you used!!=)

Lau W said...

It's an adorable stamp, and your card is so lovely Amy !
xxx

Unknown said...

O wow this is awesome Amy :) love the image and your fantastic colouring .. so fun and bright xxx

Caroline said...

What a sweet image and you've coloured her so bright and cheery!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

OOOHHHHH!!! I love the bright and cheery colors!!! Brilliant card and beautiful coloring.

Marzenciuk said...

Absolutelly adorable!

RiNNE said...

Oh my goodness!! This card is soo cute! More importantly, the image is adorable!! Lol looooooove the way you colored her coat!!! Hot pink! Awesome,

Leanne said...

o my goodness!! She's sooo cute! Love her outfit! Those elves are so cute too. Love this card, love that image! :)