Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sookie is skating onto the scene

Howdy folks!

I think that Fairy Nadine jinxed me yesterday because we got our first snow of the season. Yep, it snowed most of the day and now we have a few inches on the ground!

Ok, enough of my whining... welcome back to the fourth and final day of the mini digi only release sneak peeks over at Tickled Pink Stamps! It is a fun variety of Lolitas, Lil Little and Fairy all ready for your Christmas and winter cards. For now these will be available in digital form only and because she has been getting SO many requests from all of you TP fans, Kellie has the release available right now in the Tickled Pink Store!

I can't tell you how excited I am to have a brand new Sookie to share with you today! We haven't seen her since the Decades release oh-so long ago and I've always thought that we needed more Sookie love at Tickled Pink. So she's finally back and skating her way right into the holiday season. She is so pretty and graceful looking don'tcha think?

As always it wouldn't be a Tickled Pink Stamps preview without a prize, so head on over to the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment on today's post for a chance at winning your very own Ice Skating Sookie digi stamp! And while you are there be sure to check out the fun and fantastic cards that my fellow Pink Ladies have created too.
:)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Glittered, and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (snowmen), KI Memories (stripe), We R Memory Keepers (snowflakes)
digital stamp- Tickled Pink (Lil Lolita Skating Sookie)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan
brads
Martha Stewart snowflake border punch
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R14
hair- E50, E51, E53, 0
eyes- E27, E47, E49
clothes- B000, B00, BG53, E81, 0, R05, R08, E19, C3, C5

19 comments:

Sudha said...

Lovely cute creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

cowboydutrem said...

Great card. Love the colors.

chrilvian said...

ooo she is so pretty
great work amy

Marianne said...

She's a very pretty lady and I love how she blends in with the decor. The snowmen seem to be enjoying the scene, too!

Mette said...

OMGoodness this is beautiful Amy. I am loving the colours and papers as always. Wowzers :).

Hugs, Mette

yvon said...

Wow Amy, this is beautiful. That Sookie is one cute girl and so beautiful colord. Love the matching papers.
Thanks for the lovely comment on my little blog.
Hugs, Yvon

Rachel said...

veryy happy cards!:)....very optimistic:)beautiful:)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE Beautiful card. Love it all!
Hugs, Heidi

Cindy H. said...

She is so very pretty!! I love how you are able to mix dp from different mfgs. The stripes appear to give her movement :) And of course, your coloring is just fabulous. tfs

Nancy Thomas said...

So pretty and elegant - lovely card Amy. While you were getting snow yesterday we were having tornado warnings!

Crafty Loops said...

Aww she's so pretty and elegant. Stunning card. Lee x

Creations by Shirl said...

Just so perfect Amy~
love how you coloured her and matched it up with the bg papers you used, everything blends in so pretty...
Awesome card...
hugs~

Shaela said...

gorgeous!! Love the colors and that image is darling :)

Tress said...

She looks so sweet with her big brown doe eyes! And the way you used the bling as a trail behind her adds such a nice unexpected touch.

Karla said...

AWE Beautiful card. Love it all!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I think your Sookie looks adorable! As always, I love your coloring and the papers that you have put with her. We had our first snow fall yesterday as well, and today the kids had a two hour late start due to the icy rain that followed the snow late last night. Awww don't you just love winter? heehee I do have to admit however that the COLD winds blew all day today, and now we have little to no snow on the ground. Love my Grant county. lol.. Thank you soo sooo soooo much for my wonderful goodies. You are so sweet and I really can not tell you how much it means to me. Thanks so so much!!! I love my new papers and I can not wait until I have some time to play with them all. Hope you had a great day. Stay warm and safe. Hugs, Lisa

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I think your Sookie looks adorable! As always, I love your coloring and the papers that you have put with her. We had our first snow fall yesterday as well, and today the kids had a two hour late start due to the icy rain that followed the snow late last night. Awww don't you just love winter? heehee I do have to admit however that the COLD winds blew all day today, and now we have little to no snow on the ground. Love my Grant county. lol.. Thank you soo sooo soooo much for my wonderful goodies. You are so sweet and I really can not tell you how much it means to me. Thanks so so much!!! I love my new papers and I can not wait until I have some time to play with them all. Hope you had a great day. Stay warm and safe. Hugs, Lisa

RiNNE said...

Lovely card!! Your color combo is wonderful!! She is so graceful and darling!!

Leanne said...

She is one of my favorites, glad Kellie created a new image with her in mind. Love the graceful lines and the pretty colors. Wonderful card Amy!! ;)