Thursday, December 27, 2012

Beautiful things...

Hello again!

I had a busy day at work yesterday and once I got home I got sucked in to watching more Downton Abbey... love it! Luckily for me I already had this card made up for last week's review preview just waiting to be shared here on the ol' blog.

I'm so excited that the Li'l Lolitas have found a new home at All That Scraps and it has been fun seeing the past digis finally become rubber stamps. Even more exciting is that soon we will be getting brand spankin' new, never before seen Lolitas and Lads!
Anywho, I made this card especially for my pal Terry because she made a paper gown for winter CHA last year that was published in Somerset Magazine (you go girl!) and it looked a lot like Willow's flamenco gown. So I colored Willow up to look like she was wearing Terry's dress and even altered her a bit by coloring over the rose in her hair and adding some cherries instead to represent the hat of fruit that Terry's dress had with it. I hope that she likes the card when she gets it. :)

Okey dokey, time for me to scoot my boot and get ready for another day. Take care, stay warm and I'll see ya all manana!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Fact & Fiction)
stamps- Li'l Lolita (Spanish Willow), Basic Grey (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown, Tim Holtz spiced marmalade distressed
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sticko epoxy cherry sticker
ribbon
button
Gold Smooch
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, R20, W3, W4, R08
hair- E44, E47, E49
eyes- E25, E27, E29, BG000, 0
clothes- Y04, Y08, Y17, R05, R08, E09, YR04, YR07, YR09, C5, C7, C9

10 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OH this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE it and I am sure Terry will too!! love the colors and paper on here too!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Leanne said...

How beautiful! Congrats to your friend. She's gonna love the card. Have a great day!

Dangina Martinez said...

Very Pretty color combo and layout.Hope you had a blessed Christmas and all the best in the New Year.
Hugs, Dangina

gobeagirl said...

Hello Amy, I love your Spanish Willow. She looks so pretty in her dress, and I love her card and all the happy colors that you have used on it. Truly makes me smile and very happy that my Christmas decor has been put away for another year. Now I am ready to get busy with the new year and your card just screams Ohla' to me. :O) I know I spelled that wrong, but you get the idea. lol... Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Mette said...

Such gorgeous colours to brighten on a grey and wet day :). Love it Amy

Hugs, Mette

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright colors :)

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the rich deep colours!! Hugs Juls

TH said...

I love it Amy! Thanks again!

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

I love seeing these Lil Lolitas make a comeback! This a super fun card and I love the colors:)

RiNNE said...

this card is hot, hot, hot!!!!