Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas wishes for you

It's Christmas Eve day and the festivities have begun. I'll be taking a break from posting tomorrow thus, I am going to wish you all good cheer and a very merry holiday!

XOXO ♥ 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Make It Merry), Doodlebug (North Pole)
stamp- October Afternoon (Christmas Cards)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
October Afternoon Make It Merry brads
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E57, E59
hair- E30, E31, E34
dog- N7, N9, E35, E09
everything else- E81, W00, R14, R17, E09, BG10, BG11, BG34, YG03, YG67, Y21, Y26

10 comments:

Marianne said...

A wonderful Christmas to you and your family Amy!
Marianne x

Tracey said...

I love this card!! Fantastic!!

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this.

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Heidi Brawley said...

oh soooo Adorable Amy!!! Brooke and I wish you a very Merry Christmas too!!!! Have an Awesome Christmas Eve too!!!
hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Betsy said...

So cute! Those images remind me of the Christmas cards I have from when I was a little girl!
Merry Christmas to you!

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Merry Christmas Amy! Thanks for your continual inspiration on this blog! Great card today:)

Leanne said...

Merry merry Christmas Amy! Blessings to you and your family!! Hugs to you and Patti. ;)

Anja said...

Hi Amy,
I hope you enjoy those Christmas days with your family and I wish you a Happy New Year!
Big hugs, Anja

RiNNE said...

this card is wonderful! that boy on the sofa looks like my oli! lovely work, hope you had a Merry Christmas!