Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Merry & Bright

Sorry guys... I started feeling crummy yesterday and was knocked out of commission. Once I got home all I wanted to do was curl up on the couch and watch The Voice... go team Blake! ;)
Needless to say, no creativity was happening. So I'm sharing another simple Christmas card that uses probably my most favorite Christmas papers released this year, Handmade Holiday by Simple Stories.

Here's hoping that today is a bit more productive.
Later gators!   

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Simple Stories (Handmade Holiday)
CC Designs Fairwee tiny scallop border die
Spellbinders poinsettia die
Studio Calico wood veneer birds
Kaiser Craft pearls
Martha Stewart holly leaf punch
felt

11 comments:

Marianne said...

Love the papers! Hope you're feeling a little better today.
Marianne x

Heidi Brawley said...

Ahhhh... Hope you are feeling Much Better today!!!! Love your card still!!! It is Beautiful with those lovely papers, wood birds, and pretty poinsettia!!!!!! Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Leanne said...

Love it! It's simple but lovely. Awww hope you're feelin' better today.
Yea go Team Blake! :)
Have a great day!!

Anja said...

Those papers are really gorgeous, Amy – I love them, too!
Hope you're feeling better pretty soon!
Big hugs, Anja

Unknown said...

So beautiful card.

Julie D. Richards said...

Love the papers, so much like a quilt.

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

Great card (love those papers!) and I sure hope you get to feeling better ASAP!

Tress said...

Sending big get well wishes!!!

Danni said...

Pretty card! Feel better!

RiNNE said...

Heehee, I love Team Blake too. I even had a dream about that handsome man once!! :). Lovely card, Amy! Glad you're feeling better!