Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Always read me...

Hello, hello!

I made this card for the MFT sketch challenge and I am getting it in just under the wire. The super CAS design caught my eye immediately and got the creative wheels spinning. I ended up using some of the little accessory stamps from the Our Story stamp set to create this sweet vignette of the kitty sleeping on a pile of books. As I spend my days with a few of my own kitties this is a familiar scene, they love finding the oddest spots to take a cat nap. So this card totally brings to mind a cozy day spent at home, curled up with a furry friend or two and a good book. :)

Later gators! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and woodgrain
paper- Creative Imaginations
stamps- My Favorite Things (Our Story set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Teresa Collins enamel dots
My Favorite Things stitched banner die
Smooch gold
Copic markers:
cat- T3, T4, T5, T7
books- E40, E42, YR23, YR24, E39, YG93, YG95, YG97, Y26, Y28, E08, E18, V22, V28, BV17
end table- R24, E09, E18
background- YR30, YR31, W3, W6

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE how very Adorable!!!! Have a Fabulous day!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Ooooooooo, this is soooooo cute! Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

So clever... love the play on words. AWESOME interpretation of the sketch! :)

Julie D. Richards said...

I love cats, I have three and they all love magazines, books, remote controls...lol.