Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Chillax...

Olo!

I'm continuing my little tradition of pairing the 4 Season's Boys up with the same papers and colors as their corresponding girl stamps. So Winter here is all bundled up and chillaxin' in a colorful Doodlebug snowstorm. Even those low hanging clouds can't get this happy dude down. All I know is that it would be nice if he could do some shoveling for me, LOL! I'm just having so much fun with these great Roberto's Rascals stamps, I hope they make more of these kind of sets in different themes. 

Alrighty, busy day ahead so I should get moving. 
Laters! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill, Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Polar Pals)
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals 4 Seasons Boy set), Paper Smooches (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug Sprinkles
My Favorite Things stitched valley dies
My Favorite Things stitched clouds dies
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
eyes- BV34
hair- E25, E27, E29, E49
clothes- B66, B69, B79, T0, T1, T3, T4, T7, T9, BG10, BG45, BG49, V12, V15, V17

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous!!

Heidi Brawley said...

What a cutie!!!! LOVE the scene you created with these Fabulous papers too!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Sammi said...

So sweet! LOVE the image and colours and those clouds!!!

Tracey Ann said...

Coloring perfection! He is so awesome... and that layout sets him up beautifully! You are just crazy creative... so grateful for the inspiration!!