Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Share your heart...

Hey there!

I nearly missed the deadline for this week's MFT sketch challenge. To be honest I wasn't super inspired by it for the longest time because I just wasn't feeling the three wonky rectangles that made up the design. But as I was flipping through my stamps and came across the Mon Cheri set I realized that I could substitute the Eiffel Tower and this sweet girl for two of the off set rectangles and then add a sentiment strip for the block up top. Setting the scene this way makes me all kinds of happy and I'm really happy that I gave this sketch a second look. :)

Later gators! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
American Crafts POW glitter paper
stamps- My Favorite Things (Mon Cheri set), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Studio Calico buttercup, pink lemonade, coral bay, lime light, clean slate
Papertrey Ink heart burst stencil
My Favorite Things stitched sentiment strip die
Smooch silver
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, E33, E35
clothes- RV10, RV42, R21, R43, R35, Y11, Y21, E81
purse- RV10, RV13, RV42
tower- C00, C1, C3

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE sooo very Beautiful!!!!! Love that stencil used on here too!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh I love her little button nose. Love the heart shaped sun. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Well, you certainly did an amazing job translating the sketch, Amy. I simply adore the soft glow you've created... and that darling girl in her Swiss Dot with matching purse. This is another favorite... love!!!!