Thursday, January 12, 2017

I love you...

Hello!

Since I seem to be vacillating between winter cards and Valentine's Day cards, today I've got a happy heart day girlie to share. This darling image is Dollie with Hearts from TGF and I snapped her up with a few of her sisters during an end of the year sale. So I feel like I'm doing really well by getting Dollie on a card this quickly. I don't know about you but I find the disheveled and slightly frazzled look of the Dollies to be quite charming. I paired her with this old floral paper I found in my stash because I love pink and brown combos especially for Valentine's Day... because the day just wouldn't be the same without a bit of chocolate, LOL! And since the current Farm Fresh Challenge is "Anything Goes" I'm throwing this card into the ring. :)

Catch ya on the flip side! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Basic Grey (Kissing Booth)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Dollie with Hearts), Verve (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E71
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
eyes- YG23, YG17, BG000, 0
clothes- E55, E57, E59, E49, RV21, RV14, RV29, R37, RV10, E81, E84, 0, Y04
background- BG70, YG03, YG25, G46

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe it's very Beautiful! !!♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Oh, Amy... I just adore how you bring these Dollies to life. Darling card... definitely a favorite!!