Tuesday, January 3, 2017

With all my heart...

Mornin' friends!

It's been too long since I've played along in a Bellarific Friday Challenge so when it came time to ink up a stamp yesterday I knew just the binder to go through. The beautiful Bonnie Loves Bows Tiny Townie caught my eye immediately. As fast as time seems to be flying Valentine's Day will be here before we know it so best to get a jump start on things. Because the current challenge is 'free form' I could do whatever I wanted with Bonnie. I ended up keeping the design very CAS so there would be plenty of room for that large scripty sentiment that I really wanted to pair with her. The pinks and reds and cream all came from that scrap of glittery paper that I found in my stash and the color combo is so dreamy to me. 

Alrighty, time to get ready for work. Have a good one everybody!  :)    
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Bonnie Loves Bows), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico pink lemonade and Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things stitched basic edges 2
Li'l Inkers stitched rectangle die
Sticko puffy hearts
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- YR30, E51, E53, E55
clothes- E81, E40, 0, R37, R59, E18, R30, RV42, R32, R43

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous! Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh she's so yummy, especially with these colors and papers. Hugs.

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE this card and especially does Brooke as she is soooooo Into BOWS now...she has like this whole Jo Jo Bow thing going on and has made many trips to Claires buying them over the last several months!!! Love the sentiment and the layout too!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Beautiful, soft card... that paper is a lovely, sparkly complement to her grandeur! Love! :)