Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Let me just say...

Mornin'!

I'm practicing my no-line coloring again, this time with another of the super cute Roberto's Rascals Cupids. My confidence in the technique is building but I still look at it and see all of the things I could have done better. Still, it feels good to be pushing my skills. I love how this little guy is positively bursting with love and affection. I imagined him throwing confetti in his joy so I sprinkled sequins and die cuts around for an explosion of love. I gotta say, that I'm having a lot of fun with Valentine's cards this year. 

Ok, gotta run. Take it easy peeps!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Pink Paislee
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Cupids set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and Studio Calico blush crush
Simon Says Stamp stitched scallop wavy border die
Making Memories heart die cuts
sequins
Smooch gold
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E13, E71, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E25, E29
diaper- C00, C1, C2
wings- E81, E84, 0
everything else- R24, R27, R29, R59, Y02, Y21, Y26, E39, R000, R20, R22
shadow- W1, W4

4 comments:

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Awww so cute!

Hugs,
Jay Jay

Heidi Brawley said...

oh my gosh this is sooooooooooo CUUUUUUTE!!!!! Love it!!!!
Hugs, Heiid & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable. Your no line skills are awesome.

Tracey Ann said...

How do you not fill up with joy when taking this cutey in... so adorable. And, amazed at your no line coloring... incredibly special card, Amy!