Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hit me, cupid...

Olo! 

I'm in a bit of a rush this morning so I'm going to have to post and run with this one. I decided to lift the layout design from the card I posted Monday to create a Valentine featuring the Roberto's Rascals Cupids set. The clouds and heart sunburst were too perfect for setting the scene with this little guy that I had to revisit it. Just look at Cupid flying high and taking aim at some unsuspecting target down below... someone is falling in love today!

Alrighty then, time for me to fly now... laters!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories and Basic Grey
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Cupids set), Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico blush crush, coral bay and lemonade
Papertrey Ink sunburst stencil
Lawn Fawn stitched cloud border dies
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic Spica clear and gold glitter pens
Copic markers:
E000, E00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
wings- E81, E84, 0
diaper- C0, C2
bow and arrow- Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28, R12, R32, R14